Anyone had this problem?

B

Balthazar

I received my copy of si a few minutes ago so I went to the sub pages on www.camelot-europe.com to get a new account and si activated.

Everything goes smoothly and when I press the validade button it loads for a while in a white screen and after that it ASKS! me for my sub password that I never even got!

So I created an account were I dont even know the password sub password and usernames from.

Nicely done %@%^ goa....

I am really pissed right now ffs

Anyone know what I should do now?

A

Alrindel

Check your e-mail. If you just created a new account, you will have received your game and sub login/passwords at the e-mail address you entered when you registered.

If this is an old DAOC account, they sent you the game and sub login/passwords together when you first subscribed. If you have lost them, you will have to e-mail subscription@goa.com and they will be re-sent to the e-mail address you entered when you registered.

O

old.job

You did get a subscription password, everyone did, it came in the e-mail with your game password, go find it, if it's been deleted ,you'll need to get a new one , good luck with that cos right-now is down for a bit.

Sorry mate.:(

B

Balthazar

Didnt got an email...
This my second account and didnt got an email with the first account when I activated it.

:(

S

syngress

Yes I have had this exact problem this morning, I went and registered a NEW copy od DAoC + SI, went through all of my details clciked on validate, and then it just went to the login in window, WITHOUT telling me my username or password, and so far (2 hours later) I have not had an email telling me the details.....

Syngress

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom