Anyone got...

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Im trying to include this Gem in my template but its a rof gem so i was wondering if anyone has it or knows where i can try and get it..... i pay well

Jewel
Name: mighty gem
Level: 51 Quality: 94
Bonus: 35%
Effect 1: 30 Strength
Effect 2: 9 Body Resist
Effect 3: 6 Dexterity Cap Increase
Effect 4: 13 AF Cap Increase
Effect 5: Empty
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 38.00

Thankyou in advanced

arawem

Loyal Freddie
rof = rog? (guess so as it is a 94% qua)

If its a rog item, u will most surelly not able to find one with those stats.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
arawem said:
rof = rog? (guess so as it is a 94% qua)

Well obviously i meant ROG... WTF is a rof? :p

arawem said:
If its a rog item, u will most surelly not able to find one with those stats.

and as for that point i not it is highly un likely that i can farm it but there might be a few people that have this gem or no of another simlar that i can use.... my GM has one on his savge template and im going for the same sort of template and need this gem or something very simlar i will post my template if there is anyone out there kind enough to help me replace that gem

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Not sure if I get you right, but if you're trying to farm/find a gem with the exact same stats or even just remotely same stats you wont succeed this year.. RoG's are highly random. Mau Totem of the Warrior (Quest item from Aid the Mau quest afaik) has 2x 5% resists, 32hits and 5 con/dex cap increase. Would atleast almost cover the dex cap increase, and it's the only jewel I know of that has dex cap on it (apart from RoG's ofc)

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus you already have my template take a look over it and see if you can fix my littel problem

you owe me because of that ml7 farm although i owe you... i wouldnt of got 50 with you... but thats not the point :p

if you got time just take a look over it for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom