Anyone got any spare BPs on Mid Ywain :d?

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Was woundering if anyone could spare some BPs on mid? Don't need that many just to get ml10 from ml5 :x

ileks

Part of the furniture
I paid 10plat for ML1-10 the other day. Just spam region and you might get it for 5p

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Wow didn't realise people would sell mls for that cheap.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Wow didn't realise people would sell mls for that cheap.

Thats not cheap tbh. On Ywain people will have access to all their chars. Even on a relatively casual gamer you can easily have several characters who are ML10 etc

There is a large number of rr11+ characters who will have loads of bp to give away. In a few weeks when everybody has calmed down rolling alts or improving old chars people will realise they still have lots of BP left and the price will drop.

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
10p is not much, to spend that to get one char all ml's without doing any effort is totally worth it, and together on all my mid chars i have maybe 1000 bps, sonot quite enough to get one char ml2.

Thats not cheap tbh. On Ywain people will have access to all their chars. Even on a relatively casual gamer you can easily have several characters who are ML10 etc

There is a large number of rr11+ characters who will have loads of bp to give away. In a few weeks when everybody has calmed down rolling alts or improving old chars people will realise they still have lots of BP left and the price will drop.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
gutted, i had craploads on my skald, could have taken her all the way to ml10 xDDD

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
[/QUOTE]

gutted, i had craploads on my skald, could have taken her all the way to ml10 xDDD
Then you can sell ml's cheap to my SM and SB and healer :DD SM only need from 4 to 8.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
nah, if i had a pc that works id be doing it myself! xD

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Was woundering if anyone could spare some BPs on mid? Don't need that many just to get ml10 from ml5 :x

i got about 110k or something on warlock but have to see how much shammy healer and hunter will cost
;)
But pm me ingame on elalenii if u see me on and might be able to sort it :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture

It is tempting just to say on region "25plat for an hr with you at the BP merchants to sort out whatever toons I feel like with whatever credits". Unless my handle on the economy is really out of date it isn't a bad deal tbh with anyone with BPs coming out their arse who needs some plat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom