Anyone got a link to...

Skab

Fledgling Freddie
That Snoz text file containing hilarious Snoz quotes? Sounds like it would be an interesting read.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Rodents ... I had a right to be pissed off but ofcourse only that part of the paste is shown. Pox style ... rat.

Dunno why you bring this up 1 year + after . Get some life imo.

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
-23:01:30- [snoz]: whats problem fucking jealous 3 years u play game u fuckign suck still a belgian roleplayer in a shit group ... lol
-23:04:42- [Litmus]: arn't you the intelligent one
-23:05:16- [Litmus]: maybe you want to try again and typeing that sentance so atleast one person on the planet can understand it :<
-23:06:38- [snoz]: ur belgian
-23:06:45- [snoz]: i dotn expect you to understand

:touch:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
ElemenT said:
-23:01:30- [snoz]: whats problem fucking jealous 3 years u play game u fuckign suck still a belgian roleplayer in a shit group ... lol
-23:04:42- [Litmus]: arn't you the intelligent one
-23:05:16- [Litmus]: maybe you want to try again and typeing that sentance so atleast one person on the planet can understand it :<
-23:06:38- [snoz]: ur belgian
-23:06:45- [snoz]: i dotn expect you to understand

:touch:

Max :( No offence to you or your belgian brotherhood.

Anyway cant mod lock delete this thread ? no need for it imo and whats it got to do with rvr ?

That litmus stuff was after he just banned me from their channel for joking with joor .. this was after i fixed a irc stats bot that day for them etc. Kinda pissed me off. Expect most would react the same way ... but maybe I should take a deeper breath and not make as much typo ^^. Any other quotes they have is me vs pox ... and anyone who hangs out on irc knows full well what pox is like ? Guy sits on irc 24/7 trying to bait people. Normally im happy to argue with the guy as hes pretty clueless. But ofcourse they only show quotes from one side. Like I said before rodent springs to mind.

Happy Xmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom