Anyone got a good template for a scout

Physical^^

Fledgling Freddie
hi all anyone got a good template for a scout my spec is 42shield 36stealth 18thrust 45bow

Brite

Banned
Physical^^ said:
hi all anyone got a good template for a scout my spec is 42shield 36stealth 18thrust 45bow

50 BOW !!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Physical^^ said:

With what arti's? Presumably you have at least SOM, Fools Bow/Braggarts, Scarab Vest and possibly Winged Helm and ROD. Also, what are you aiming for max Dex for bow spd or max HP's? Because with resists you probably wont get everything you want. You have to make compromises. Basically give more info :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Physical^^ said:

HAHAHAHAHA! Just go 50 bow instead and never leave the keep/tower.

No wonder scouts completely sucks in melee with that kind of specc

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
HAHAHAHAHA! Just go 50 bow instead and never leave the keep/tower.

No wonder scouts completely sucks in melee with that kind of specc

I moved out with my scout and have a fight with an sb who was far away almost for the whole fight. Wait, that was you...

Btw you can make a melee scout, but you will suck against every another stealther in melee. And with almost every higher rr enemys has purge3, slam do almost nothing. So tower/keep camping is the best place to earn RPs for a scout.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone tried 35 stealth, 50 thrust, 45 bow, 15 shield (requires AT to 48) ??

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
I moved out with my scout and have a fight with an sb who was far away almost for the whole fight. Wait, that was you...

Btw you can make a melee scout, but you will suck against every another stealther in melee. And with almost every higher rr enemys has purge3, slam do almost nothing. So tower/keep camping is the best place to earn RPs for a scout.

No u won't, block > hunters/rangers, near your rr. If u want 18 thrust, better get 50 bow, and just tower hump. If u want to do tower hump or roaming, go for 45 bow, 39 thrust 29 shield, rest stealth, or at rr5+ 40bow 42 shield 39 thrust 30 stealth.

peder

Fledgling Freddie
dont make waists of yours pointys
uuo dont need be spec over 50 = low extras gains
can specs 51 if you over 50 = 51 if you are level 51

shielder 42+ for simsalaslam
stealts totals 50 for hiding and sneeks
bowy totals 50 for da penisrate critsy
weps rest, for pins

have funs with yer scotty latty :drink:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Tafaya Anathas said:
Too much :) But you would have a good volley, you can break mezz on almost a full group!!!

nonono, that privelege(sp?) is only for Thanes.

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Think this was about template but since everyone talking about specs mine 39 thrust 42 shield 35 LB and 36 sth. :) I really like it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Alyssania said:
Think this was about template but since everyone talking about specs mine 39 thrust 42 shield 35 LB and 36 sth. :) I really like it.

Think the point was to decide on play style and spec then work out the Template to match it.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
MKJ said:
Shit just talk to Aoln

lol, u saw aoln has sum mental thingy gooing on, dont talk to aoln... he'll be askng for his mummy when he talks 2 u, and when u give no answer he kills u :S

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi there... imo, you should spec 40 bow 42 shield 34 thrust rest stealth!
40 Bow is all you need!! The difference between 40 on 50 bow is pethetic!
The difference between 34 thrust and 50 thrust is pethetic also... hardly any difference in damage, you just get a few more styles.
Hope this helps!
Regards Blitz.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Blizard said:
Hi there... imo, you should spec 40 bow 42 shield 34 thrust rest stealth!
40 Bow is all you need!! The difference between 40 on 50 bow is pethetic!
The difference between 34 thrust and 50 thrust is pethetic also... hardly any difference in damage, you just get a few more styles.
Hope this helps!
Regards Blitz.

Basislikfang > pincer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom