Anyone get into a tier 3 scenario?

Blind-Seer

Fledgling Freddie
Reason I ask is that I have been rank 22+ for 4-5 days now, and haven't had a single scenario pop, even though I have signed up for all 6, and played pretty much all day (and some of the night).

No-one I have asked in-game have seen a single tier 3 scenario either, so it isn't just me. Also I know at least one order pvp guild have leveled to rank 22+, so there should be at least enough order to fill a scenario once in a while.

While I do play destruction and expect queues to be a bit longer, I am beginning to wonder if the tier 3 scenarios are even enabled at this point. So I am interested in hearing, if anyone here have been able to get into a tier 3 scenario, and how often if you have.

I play on the Burlok server in case it should matter.

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
Why not just play a bit more casual so you dont have to wait for people to sign up? :p

Blind-Seer

Fledgling Freddie
Why not just play a bit more casual so you dont have to wait for people to sign up? :p

Hehe I guess I should. I have considered starting an alt or two, so I don't out level tier 3 before I get to try the scenarios.

I have just had too much time to play in the last week.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
I know some guildies on my server Karak-Orrud have played t3 scenarios so they are working to some extent.

Blind-Seer

Fledgling Freddie
I know some guildies on my server Karak-Orrud have played t3 scenarios so they are working to some extent.

At least that is something. Oh well. I guess I should just 'alt' for a week or two to see if things pick up.

Zandr

Fledgling Freddie
same here Blind-seer.

I and 2 friends queued tier3 2 days now and nothing...

Burlok also

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Done over 10-15 t3 scenarios now, they started popping yesterday for us ( Kirik Hirn ).

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Playing the elf one like every 5 mins, empire pops often and the greenskins too. Some don't pop at all though. But I think that might be purely down to the population of war being to stupid to queue for them all.

(Dest - Eight Peaks)

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Been doing quite a lot of T3 scenarios, they are up every 10min or so for destruction eight peaks.

Runiat

Fledgling Freddie
I've done, uh, 2 or 3 scenarios. Basically half my guild went out to capture a couple of keeps, chased the few Destros who were flagged into the scenario queue, and got a few going.

Of course, with us all being on Vent we pretty much ended up spawn-camping them, but all in good fun.

Ah btw, this happened.. Saturday, I think, so by now there should be some action going. Karak Azgal.

tueaarhus

Fledgling Freddie
on the eltharion eu server - tonight is the first night without waiting time.... its down to a minute or so....earlier i had to wait for hours..... seems more players have advanced to tier 3 now ;)

Blind-Seer

Fledgling Freddie
same here Blind-seer.

I and 2 friends queued tier3 2 days now and nothing...

Burlok also

Kinda weird Burlok not getting any tier 3 scenarios when they are starting to get going on the other servers. There were plenty of scenarios tier 1 and 2.

Oh well. Going to play some alts for a few days and see if things pick up.

Dredge

Fledgling Freddie
Lava + Knockback = Retarded.

Thats all I have to say on this.

That and when I get my knockback MELEE WILL RUE THE DAY I GOT BURNED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom