Games Anyone ganna play RIFT?

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Tried the beta and really like the pvp :p

Closer then this compared to camelot is atm not possible :p

Anyone else gonna play? What server?

Gonna play Defiant, Guardians are the alliance naabs of this game or the alb naabs xD

- English -

Resident Freddy
Tried the beta and really like the pvp :p

Closer then this compared to camelot is atm not possible :p

Anyone else gonna play? What server?

Gonna play Defiant, Guardians are the alliance naabs of this game or the alb naabs xD

I will be trying it out. I have preordered it etc, but only got to level 7 in the Beta. I was kinda liking the green scenary of the guardians after i passed the starter zone (didnt like that on either side), though Im not sure what the equivilent is like for Defiants (hope it would be something similar).

Riftblade is tempting me atm, perhaps champion as a secondary soul.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I levelled to 18 (Full Healer spec Cleric/Purifier/Justicar and Full Dps Spec Cabalist/Warden/Purifier), ofc not a complete lookout of the game.
It has some good ideas like the three Trees Soul System (which helps to customize a toon very well) and the Rift/Invasion system to keep ppl occupied.
Didn't really had a look at World PvP (how it pans out?), Warfronts and Reward system is really too much a CopyCat of War and WoW imo.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Played it too little to make a real decision. Will definitely try it but really disappointed with the fact that there's no interrupt on spells as usual. :(
That and if the pvp is focused on scenarios ala warhammer i definitely will not keep playing it.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Got to lv 27 as a rogue in last beta. Didn't think it looked that fun before i tried it, but now i've pre-ordered it. :)
I was going to play on a PvE server, but from what i've read, the only PvP there seems to be warfronts, which are just like WAR's scenarios. That will become boring fast, unless Trion adds more options.

If Trion see this thread, maybe they realise a lot of people would like an open PvP zone on PvE servers.
"we will add RVR if the players want it" ... well let them know here that we want it

If not, i might go PvP server.

delete

Can't get enough of FH
tried it, not gonna buy it.. too much like wow and war and just crap imo

Gahn

Resident Freddy
In the end will give it a go, at least it will busy and maybe fun :p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
think we got about 13 + from guild trying it,enjoyed the beta got a tank to 28,rogue to 19,cleric to 22.. tried lots of combinations of souls out,was interesting,we are going to try pvp server SAGESPIRE guardian see how it goes i guess.....

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
I didn't like it. It looked too much like wow/war. Going to play DAoC instead.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Think gonna be in the daoc till they strangle the hamster camp.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
tried out the beta.. it looks good, but too many things taken from wow/war.. and just 2 factions! Will be just like wow/war in the end.. one faction will zerg the other faction and there will be needed the 3. little faction to screw it all for the overpopulated faction :)

So i will keep going with daoc until a 3 realms/factions game will be made :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
tried out the beta.. it looks good, but too many things taken from wow/war.. and just 2 factions! Will be just like wow/war in the end.. one faction will zerg the other faction and there will be needed the 3. little faction to screw it all for the overpopulated faction :)

So i will keep going with daoc until a 3 realms/factions game will be made :)

Yeh it seems so fucking simple to make 3 factions but none of the Developers seem to get it .. Bah.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

lazy bugger :p basically Rift's makers have said "If you want an RvR zone we'd be more than happy to give you a dedicated zone for PvP" but you need to post on their forums to show your support for it.

delete

Can't get enough of FH
lazy bugger :p basically Rift's makers have said "If you want an RvR zone we'd be more than happy to give you a dedicated zone for PvP" but you need to post on their forums to show your support for it.

sure, i would post if i thought it was only missing a rvr zone.. but its more things that annoy me. :)

Lawnmower

Fledgling Freddie
tried it, not gonna buy it.. too much like wow and war and just crap imo

Agreed. got bored within the first hour, doesn't seem to be any community and I didnt enjoy not being able to kill everybody trying to quest as soon as I hit level 10:( was kind of hoping for a DAoC2.. oh well:( back to COD I guess!

hengan1

Fledgling Freddie
havent played daoc for years,
but tried wow,war and now rift.. didnt like rift anymore then wow or war.
but i really missed playing a mmorpg so i started with daoc again a couple of days ago after growing tired with rift(even though i cant say i tried the game properly, but why force myself when i dont like it) and DAoC is the best! will put some money in and keep playin.
ea should try to do some kind of campain to get ppl back couse DAoC is THE BEST!

hengan1

Fledgling Freddie
and i think you should give it another try too, just download the free trail and gogogo!
:cheers:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yup, i got my free 14 days on my 3 accounts and activated mine last night, my 3 villa's still intact funtimes !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom