Anyone from the old days

Teaser

Fledgling Freddie
Is there anyone from the old days still around (for me that's 1998+) - I was also "Rising Force").
I was mostly Rocket Arena 2 (Quake 2 mod) and a bit of Rocket Arena 3, with clans GSi, Agency and others that I can't remember, and I co-ran the Barrysworld Euro RA2 league as well.

This isn't for anything particularly useful, just stumbled across the forum and these timeless green theme.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Started on QW myself although I played a bit of RA2. Went on to admin UT and help TheBorg run BW UTDM league. Still here.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Although I did play QW/RA2 I primarily played RA3 (played as BloodOmen or <TN1>Legend. Mainly played on French, Swedish and German servers though :p found more competition there.

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
I played RA2, QW before it and also RA3 after it, as well as everything either side and inbetween. I dont post much now but i still game and pop by from time to time.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Is there anyone from the old days still around (for me that's 1998+) - I was also "Rising Force").
I was mostly Rocket Arena 2 (Quake 2 mod) and a bit of Rocket Arena 3, with clans GSi, Agency and others that I can't remember, and I co-ran the Barrysworld Euro RA2 league as well.

This isn't for anything particularly useful, just stumbled across the forum and these timeless green theme.
Started playing QuakeWorld, was shit at it, ask @Zarjazz and everyone else on here. Still here, still rocking the green :)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Started with Q2 playing Team DM and RA2 with Suicide Squad, then moved with them to UT for a few years, before buying a PlayStation and getting addicted to Gran Turismo and Manhunt.

Still here occasionally tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom