Anyone from Diablo 2?

S

ShiShi

howdies,

i moved to DAOC from Diablo 2, actually having spotted a post about it on a Diablo 2 forum.

was wondering, many of you out there , we might met on blizzard trade forum or diablo II market ?

was using respectively El-Pata & Pata39 nicks to trade there

curious to know :)

cheers

S.

S

sarafan

PATA its me raziel, you work in the hauge (just to check if your teh right guy) we used to talk lots, but we slowly stoped :(

S

ShiShi

Hiya Sarafan/Raziel i dropped you a pm, nice to see you're around still :)

Uncle Sick(tm), what made you leave your reputated name of Sickofit?
was thinking you gave up on here :rolleyes:

S.

S

sarafan

few you are the right guy lol , woulda felt silly if you were someone else :p ^________________^

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

D2 like any other Blizzard game - sucks arse. With a big slurp.

If you think DAoC is repetitive, have a good look at every single one of their titles.

O

old.tRoG

i had a lvl 89 amazon called Blondey!!!!11

well... no.

Blondey belongs to the missus.

*says sorry to the stern looking evul lady looking over his shoulder*

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
D2 like any other Blizzard game - sucks arse. With a big slurp.

If you think DAoC is repetitive, have a good look at every single one of their titles.

I have yet to play a single game from blizzard that is boring or repetitive.

Fact 1. ALL games are repetitive if you play them more than once. Duuuh.
Fact 2. If you play the campaigns(singleplayer) in all the games im sure you wont be dissapointed, they are truly superb.
Fact 3. Rasken e gay

D

Danya

D2 was a big disappointment in single player. The plot was completely linear. The graphics were very dated. The gameplay was tedious and repetitive, it generally boiled down to clicking as fast as you could on various enemies, oh how exciting. :p
Multiplayer wasn't really any better, it was so laggy as to be virtually unplayable and class balance made DAoC look good.

Or in other words "D2 aer teh gh3y" :p

S

sarafan

this thread isnt about how ghey D2 is,its a thread for anyone from D2... silly wank pots

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by sarafan
this thread isnt about how ghey D2 is,its a thread for anyone from D2... silly wank pots

Uhm, yes.
But who cares?
D2 was/is crap so why not hijack and utterly destroy a thread about it :m00:

NEW TOPIC:
Is Sarafan a retard or a man with humour?
Use his sig for reference.

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr

Uhm, yes.
But who cares?

NEW TOPIC:

Eek! Was that a flame?

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr

Uhm, yes.
But who cares?

NEW TOPIC:

he is truly a man with an insanely well developed sense of humour.

(I'm allowed to lie I believe? :p )

S

ShiShi

hmm,
what's wrong with some idiots here to come and post their irrelevant bullshit into every single post?
i really don't care what u think about diablo 2 (i dont speak here about the guy that wrote with some sense)
i know some peeps i used to play with, moved in to daoc, and only trying to figure out who and where...
i know im being unpleassant and rude now, but i'm just in that not toleant mood for all these morons in race for post count or maybe for the "i am the dumbest" award...
if you got nothing to say, stay away, or make ur own thread

S.

O

old.LandShark

Warcraft3: not repetetive. Warcraft1 & 2: not repetetive.
Starcraft: while i hated the multiplayer with a passion, not repetetive.
D1: honestly can't remembe, wasn't really into games when i played it.
D2: was repetetive in terms of bloodrun120 or cowlvlgogo games over and over, but it was extremely varied in the number of wierd and wonderful 'specs' that worked and could be made fun. Also if you had friends to PvP against, that was also fun.
So.... no, blizzard = not makers of bad games.

edit: for "repetetive" read "the correct spelling" :p

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by ShiShi
hmm,
what's wrong with some idiots here to come and post their irrelevant bullshit into every single post?
i really don't care what u think about diablo 2 (i dont speak here about the guy that wrote with some sense)
i know some peeps i used to play with, moved in to daoc, and only trying to figure out who and where...
i know im being unpleassant and rude now, but i'm just in that not toleant mood for all these morons in race for post count or maybe for the "i am the dumbest" award...
if you got nothing to say, stay away, or make ur own thread

S.

Actually by posting something senseless like this you've become a bit more like the "idiotic irrelevant bullshit posters". Since you should've taken a hint from your own post and create a new thread towards the "idiotic irrelevant bullshit posters" and their wrongdoings. You have to understand that posting something "idioticly irrelevant bullshit" also bumps the thread up and makes it seem more interesting. On the other hand making a new thread to say "ROFL LOLOLOL!!!!11! TEH 3l33T!" is quite silly and would waste even more space.

That should clear it, and oh. Just to clarify things:

It's "you" not U and "your" not UR. Unless you're talking 'bout countries and car insignias in which case, this my bad.

S

ShiShi

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

Actually by posting something senseless like this you've become a bit more like the "idiotic irrelevant bullshit posters". Since you should've taken a hint from your own post and create a new thread towards the "idiotic irrelevant bullshit posters" and their wrongdoings. You have to understand that posting something "idioticly irrelevant bullshit" also bumps the thread up and makes it seem more interesting. On the other hand making a new thread to say "ROFL LOLOLOL!!!!11! TEH 3l33T!" is quite silly and would waste even more space.

That should clear it, and oh. Just to clarify things:

It's "you" not U and "your" not UR. Unless you're talking 'bout countries and car insignias in which case, this my bad.

well mate,
i dun (don't) intend argue on your point of view.
For those who got my point good, for those who didn't, pitty for them.
I did not start this thread to discuss the "forum psychology and behaviours"

take care.

S.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by ShiShi

well mate,
i dun (don't) intend argue on your point of view.
For those who got my point good, for those who didn't, pitty for them.
I did not start this thread to discuss the "forum psychology and behaviours"

take care.

S.

But you're in the land of the Forumites, where everything is happy and flames are the way of the warrior. You don't want to argue but fun fun for all! i like to argue. Just wait until the rest of the Forumites wake from their nests and get their hands on this thread. This thread is marked for capture and it shall be done. Mongoose to you and your fluffy kitten if you don't like it! Hah! U B TEH pWNED soon!

inted TO argue by the way

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Warcraft is as repetitive as any other 'regular' real time strategy game since the very first 'Dune'.

Build base
Defend base while harvesting crystals/gold/any other ressource
Build huge army
Zerg

Rinse- repeat.
Can you honestly say it involves any special strategy?
AI is stupid enough to attack the very same spot over and over and over again, so you can plaster defense into that specific area etc. etc. etc.

'Real' RTS titles (actually deserving that description) like the Close Combat series involve a little more thinking and most of all SKILL (try a tank rush and cry..).

Repetitive, I say it again.

B

Belsameth

repetitiveness can be fun tho :)
WC2, Starcraft, now WC3. and, god forbit, even D2 are all excelent games I think
tho I can't say I particularly like the "Battle.net attitude" which seemed to have found OT :)

what's next? "ITAMZ PLZ!!!!!111"?

B

Belsameth

*flattens the tires of the twactor, and runs off giggling*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Soulcatcher
*flattens the tires of the twactor, and runs off giggling*

*bites Soulcatcher's head off*
WOMAN! WOMAN!! <- quote Animul: The great Muppet caper.

Go me!

B

Belsameth

*glues head back on and growls at Animul, hiding a bit of green twactor paint*

S

ShiShi

hmm, need take controll of my post somehow, hehe
oki, for me every single game gets repetitive if you spend too much time on it, and Blizzard's games do not differ in that, while they outstand the majority of market games by their quality and fun factor.
And same goes for Diablo 2.
For me Diablo 2 is past, but i had huge fun for long and i can't deny it.
If Blizzard put Diablo 2 world into a MMORPG i would be 1st rushing to the shop to buy it...
Sure thing Diablo 2 is repetitive in the sense that once you have beaten the game, you will be doing it gain over an over.
But then there was magic find, dueling, hardcore, really vaste way of builds to try etc...
Keep in mind it is a rather old game, as for the start of its development, so huge changes in gaming market occured and imo massive muliplayer games are the future...
So giving all respect to Blizzard for Diablo 2 for the 2 years ubber fun I had , i can also say that at this moment I consider Diablo 2 a crappy, hack ruined oldie game i won't ever touch again...
I juts wouldn't come and spitt on a game I don't know or played it for a month or so...

O

old.Tohtori

See? Don't argue, just take back what is yours.

Now let's talk more about Sickos tractur.

B

Belsameth

it's at least as old as D2...
tho not quite that ugly ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom