Anyone feels like organizing Ogre quest raid?

C

Coim-

If anyone does...make it earlier than the last one. :p Something like 7. And if anyone asks, because I said so, kkthx? :p:D

O

Ocond

Yea, Im gonna organise a krondon raid soon, we can zerg him as we go around.

Watch this space.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Ocond
Yea, Im gonna organise a krondon raid soon, we can zerg him as we go around.

Watch this space.

Go Some :clap: Need that belt for my SC too

K

Keogh

On the next one maybe the rule should be that anyone coming along to do the quest should be at stage 5 which is where you've read the map and it says bear left etc.

That might prevent the extra hour we spent doing it the other day :D

<enter sarcasm mode>Of course people still won't have done it to that stage cause it's SO difficult.<exit sarcasm mode> :D

T

tazzke

Sign me up for next one (pls pls pls don't start to flame me again)

i'll be watching this thread :)

H

halgaard

Sign me up aswell :) i really need that belt to finish my template. at stage 5 and waiting for a raid to take form :)

S

sollers_natus

well, next in line to sign up then :)

need belt for sc :)

To alrdy start my bullshit. If you are in need of the Bracer and your class gets the belt, PM me !

I need the belt for my SC, but being a sorc, I don't get it..

so looking for someone to trade it with :)

don't hesitate to PM me ingame (Sollers/Ego) to make some pre raid arrangments on this

A

alwayssmile

You guys missing the point

This tread is to GET SOMEONE TO ORGANIZE

It will be organization job to get ppl to be on raid :)

So ANYONE is kind enough to organize an Ogre raid? I would organize it myself if i knew anything about alb SI at all :D

Ocond , When are u actualy thinking about organizing?

A

alwayssmile

nice guide, anyone feels like organizing it? :p

I've never been into krond altho with uber guide i rather leave the leading job to the ones that have the know-how skill... Easyer for everyone =)

O

Ocond

Yes - be patient.

Im too tired to write anything atm. We have a sidi raid on wednesday, anything sooner than that is too soon.

Just be patient and i'll sort it hopefuly for the end of the week.

I

ilienwyn

And xp rocks. It is 1.2 bubble at 49. guess i will bring my cleric to ding. Always forget to go xp with him and log him when a cleric is needed for guild groups :D

H

halgaard

/bump.. coz i really need the belt :)

anyone want to organize a raid sometimes soon?
givf date :)

D

Danya

Originally posted by alwayssmile
nice guide, anyone feels like organizing it? :p

I've never been into krond altho with uber guide i rather leave the leading job to the ones that have the know-how skill... Easyer for everyone =)
Oh please. It's not like it's hard. I led a Krondon raid as the first raid I'd led having only been in the dungeon twice before, and the most recent time was about 3 months prior to my raid.

And yes, there were a large bunch of gimps who "forgot" to start the quest before hand. I think we spent longer waiting for people to kill Malefact than we did inside Krondon. :p

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Ocond
Yes - be patient.

Im too tired to write anything atm. We have a sidi raid on wednesday, anything sooner than that is too soon.

Just be patient and i'll sort it hopefuly for the end of the week.
Monday now. Any idea's on when it might be? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom