Anyone else...

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
... got blizzards?!

It's been snowing heavily on and off all day, but now it's blizzards. Stranger still, we're getting thunder and lightning along with the snow; never seen anything like it in my life.

And of course, the usual fannies are out on the road driving a foot from your bumper in the snow - pricks.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Yup

up in the 'deen its supposed to be 10 inches of snow over the week :(
i hate snow, ever since i crashed my car on a frosty road

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
We've had a couple of flakes down South, but no more than that. In fact, the Sun set quite nicely this afternoon. :)

Tilda

Sir Frizz said:
We've had a couple of flakes down South, but no more than that. In fact, the Sun set quite nicely this afternoon. :)
Its snowing now Frizz!

Gray

FH is my second home
Looks pretty quiet on the Snow front, altho i hear it was snowing down in Wigan.

Fuckers.

Something about snow blowing in from Scandinavia. Boooooo

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
Im in Boston and it threw down about a foot of snow today. They call 'emselves a civilised country, pah! Still, I was out and driving about even though the weather is god awfull. The main roads have been snow ploughed and as to the minor roads, I guess thats why I rented a 4x4. Yeeee Hawwww!

I must admit to putting on my UK hooligan hat and handbraking it about in the empty works car park though. When do I ever get to mess about it snow this deep?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
there was some "snow" here this morning. term to be taken fast and loose though, as it was more like grit strafing one's face down to the bone :/

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
No. No snow. Not a bit.
I'm in the North West. It's probably afraid of the chavs :(

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
unlucky! im in the north west too and i got snow! just south of manchester

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Snowing on and off in London, but its that horrible 'wet' snow. Pah, what do I care, off to Whistler on Saturday :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Had snow and lightning all last night. Not surprising since I only live about 45 mins away from Big G.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Going to get colder with heavier snow apparently.

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
there was a mini blizzard in bath a few hours ago; lasted 30mins or so alternating between large and small flakes

Alliandre

Fledgling Freddie
Big G said:
Going to get colder with heavier snow apparently.

Hurrah!

It's been snowing on and off here, but none's stuck since Sunday. There's been a couple of blizzards as well. The two nearest roads to me have been deadly every morning though. 20mph, brake and slide..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom