Anyone else?

F

Fafnir

Last nite i was hunting treekeep's with my scout in camp. forest. When i missed my critshot on a orange con i started sprinting until my end was gone. So i looked back and the treekeep was gone so i sat down and rested when all of the sudden this treekeep came charging me. So i started running again. Trying to dodge this mob. After about 10 min i grew tired of him. So i ran towards Caer Ulwyf where the guards killed the mob.

Has anyone else had this problem? Mob that never drops aggro and returns to his spawnspot.

K

Khalen

If you pull a mob and he's been damaged and you sprint allllll the way he will at some point return again, get HP and come after you again... (been there since the beginning to be honest)

A mob that doesn't quit was Cailleach guard in earlier days and I believe Tanglers want you dead for a very long time also... I do know that Trees in Lyonesse can chase you around very far also.

PS. What is a treekeep? (never heared the name before..)

O

old.LandShark

Maybe he means in Forest Sauvage, the grimwood keeps? Just a guess.
I think whether a mob drops you or not is related to how far away from its spawn point you are. That said, I've never been chased that much except by lyonesse mobs, notably the knights/guards/pikemen, and cailleach guards although they usually get bored before you get to cornwall... :p

Y

-yoda-

hehehehe he musta been chsed a hellavu long way if he was in suavage cos he said the guards at Cu killed it :) as for long chasing mobs ive seen caliach's / gobo's / pikemen at cornwalla satation a few times . i think next patch or so mythic change it so they dont chase you so far :) cyareths are a pain in ass for chasing also

B

belth

Treekeeps a lvl20+ mob in Mid, Skona Ravine :p Feeders, Gorgers, etc in Barfog like to give insane chase also. They should fix the chasing, it'd by ok with the old anti-kiting code but not with the new one...

O

old.FIN

Just bring some gobbos / teletubbies to cornwall station, they wack all guards, have seen it =) also sszhzhzhzh peilliahs do it very fast

R

Rhuric

Most fun while crafting was when it suddenly appeared a Caileich (or how it is spelt) guard inside the house and whacking the guards, lucky it was a couple of 50s crafting to take care of it thou =)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Maybe he means in Forest Sauvage, the grimwood keeps? Just a guess.
I think whether a mob drops you or not is related to how far away from its spawn point you are. That said, I've never been chased that much except by lyonesse mobs, notably the knights/guards/pikemen, and cailleach guards although they usually get bored before you get to cornwall... :p

I took the left fork on the road toward Salis. plains from Caer Ulwyf and found a ruined house with large skell's and theese tree keeps spirits just outside.

will be back there in 90 min about goin home from work soon. Will make sure i got the name right.

B

belth

Ah, now I know what mobs you mean... I think it's pretty close to Keltoi... SE of Caer Ulf? I EB'd your friar couple days ago I think :p

O

old.Odysseus

I remember Celt bringing a horde of tanglers to cornwall station once, slaughtering everyont there....
THAT was good fun.

Another time, someone brought a tree INSIDE, yes INSIDE the station - also a good laugh when it smattered the guards.

B

belth

Originally posted by Fafnir
EB??

Earthen buff, damage add. Propably did Magma shield too. I should lvl my wizzy but so rare to get a good group at lvl12 and I'm bored to death with killtasks, 6th or 7th character at plains levels...

F

Fafnir

Ok, well got my wiz to lvl 11.5 then died and dropped to 11.3. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom