Anyone else worried by posts like this?

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Not really i played US retail a month with no problems, some servers are bogged down because WOW seems to have been more populer then Blizzard had hoped and so many servers show up as near full load even on american off peak hours.

Good thing is when there are problems like this Blizz arnt afraid to give you free days, i had a free day added because of some server problem i never actually ran into so i cant say i'm worried, the servers are just being hammered atm thats all.

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Good to hear - just wondered whether these problems might slow down Euro release.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Impossible to say. Every new game is going to go through some hammering. I expect the US servers will quieten down, tho, as all those Euro players who couldn't wait will be leaving US and starting afresh on Euro.

Expect it, and be prepared for it, and that way if it's not too bad it's a nice surprise!

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Im fully prepared that FB and first months of release will be chaos. Most mmorpgs have rough launches and this one has the largest launch so far. Just hope we get enough servers so that we can actually play even if it crashes and lags etc, and dont have to put up 1 hour login cues.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
they are just whining you can't expect to have a smooth release (its why they give you a month free :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom