Anyone else here...

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Got lag since patch?i am getting 5-10s lag sometimes in ToA and it's fucking terrible yet before the patch it was fine, anyone else getting red lag or 5-10s lag since patch? anyway to fix it?

It's unplayable at the moment :/

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
had those small lagg spikes for loooooong.. know many others that also have had them, but they dont come ofter..

Duknow how often your lagg comes, so cant say if its the same

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
About every 20-30s i have a pause of 5s or more lag, in any daoc area, just tried on excal and had same thing :/ so i have no clue what it is...my connection is fine at the moment too.

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
get hold of mtr (or winmtr) and leave it tracing to prydwens IP while you're playing

will be able to see exactly where the problem is (if its a networking issue)

could be just server lag spikes, though i havnt noticed any personally.

edit: WinMTR sourceforge page: http://winmtr.sourceforge.net/

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Excal mid even pre patch ToA zones near unplayable with insane lag even tho bars shows GREEN GREEN GREEN.

I think midgard toa zones on all servers are fucked tbfh

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I got horrendous lag problems last night in odin's. But I'm just going to blame all those runie spamming spears on Bledmeer's gates.

Also Spear of Flame (the summoned item you get from Golden Spear) = lag-o-rama!
Shame it's nice too, 2000 range, 750 radius, 100 damage. 5 shots every 15 mins, 20 sec recast between shots.

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Yer i've had lag too, especially in ToA.... maybe GoA changed lag spikes from mid to alb xD :m00:

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
I had no lag at all yesterday, tho others were having problems, and at one point a large number of people LDed, tho I still had no lag.. so I don't think it's GOA's fault this time.. it's somewhere along the route to them..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom