Anyone else had this problem...

W

Wai

Just completed lost relic quest in hibernia for that bard collar cloak... finished it and i have now been given a "Defenders Cloak of the Strong Arm" which if i'm not mistaken should be given to tanks not a bard.

Not really 100% sure who to contact or wot to do tbh... and no point saying right now cos i don't have a clue how that system works or have the brainpower to figure how it works atm :(

has any other bard, or any other player experienced the same problem and been given the wrong cloak to the new quest or am i the only exception?

T

Twaize

Or RightNever... Cos restoring the magic also gives a tank cloak but is handed out to all classes...

W

Wai

no idea y i can't use rightnow, don't even know if there is another acc or something with my email address registered to it because atm i can't login to right now :(

M

Melachi-

If im right in thinking this quest is not supposed to be active for this patch and is therefore a bit buggy probably? Much like the Second Gate on keeps problem

L

liste

No, you are not correct, Melachi.

This quest is supposed to be active, by GOA. No matter what, its bugged, and should be reported.

D

dimerian

made with chanter and got right cloak :|

ps.Tucke msg me ingame ;)

Users who are viewing this thread