Anyone else got mail from D2D?

dee777

Loyal Freddie
It seems, that GOA lowered the RRP (Recommended Retail Price) of the game and they are "happy to refund" the difference to give me "the best purchase experience". How awesome is this? I got a good laugh from the bullshit-bingo-wording and some money back. Gotta love D2D. :)

BTW, they lowered the price from ~40 EUR to ~36,50 EUR. Koolness, eh?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Nice just below £29 still better then EA and most of their customers don't have their keys yet :)

Fantastic service from D2D will probably be getting the majority of my PC games from here from now on.

Hohum

Fledgling Freddie
I got this email too and to be honest I can't be bothered with the rigmarole of sorting out £3.

Was a nice touch though for them to refund the difference considering most sites would just take your money and not offer a refund.

Ho

sp4nky

Fledgling Freddie
I got a mail from the EA site with the same thing they lowered their price too, their price is now £34.99, Still slighty higher then the rest but I ave my codes thats all I care about. :clap:

Aada

Part of the furniture
I got this email too and to be honest I can't be bothered with the rigmarole of sorting out £3.

Was a nice touch though for them to refund the difference considering most sites would just take your money and not offer a refund.

Ho

What trouble?

You don't have to do anything.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
It seems, that GOA lowered the RRP (Recommended Retail Price) of the game and they are "happy to refund" the difference to give me "the best purchase experience". How awesome is this? I got a good laugh from the bullshit-bingo-wording and some money back. Gotta love D2D. :)

lol yeah, i just got it aswell. 3 quid refound.. OHMYGOSH! Im so rich now! ;)

But yeah, really nice service, gotta hand them that :clap:

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
Yes good to see D2D pass the saving back to us .. well they probably had too but anyway ;)

Maasu

Fledgling Freddie

Got the same mail from EA store, still no beta key yet though. :wanker:

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
lol yeah, i just got it aswell. 3 quid refound.. OHMYGOSH! Im so rich now! ;)

WTF? get your priorities right. £3 is just about a mushroom pilau rice free with your next vindaloo. Easily bombay potatoes surely...?

killfest

Fledgling Freddie
Have to say very impressed with D2D.. have used them a few times before but still good service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom