Anyone ell's had tried this billing chaose ???

D

Damon_D

A former guild member left me his account, and I been paying for it and using it for the last few months, then out of no-where they change the billing information , without letting any of us know , so they started to charge his CC instead of my VISA-card... We where both allmost dumb-struck...how the He... can they do that ??? Well me of to shout at em trugh RighthNow , and yes today I got an answer , and thats ok fast considering it was sunday I reported it, but all the info I get is how to change the credit cards again ( terminate subscription and so on ) Well ofcourse I allready had done that, but thats not my concern, what happens next time ?? Will I get bill'd wrongly, will you ?? wil YOUR CC info end up in the hands of someone YOU dont know ??

This scares the living daylight out of me :(

D

Damon_D

Aye it scares the pants of my gold fish to leave my CC info with such peopel "shrudders" :(

O

old.Sami

Hmm.. I'm using my friends CC to pay for this. If the number gets in the wrong hands, gets overbilled.. anything weird, I don't only lose my chance to play, but I also lose my testicles, I get burned alive and someone will pee on my ashes.

Maybe I should cancel while I still can do it myself...

D

Damon_D

Well it got me on my toe's , and I jsut got an e-mail form RightNow , and it says they cant change the billing info... WTF , im pretty sure my mate didnt do it himself..They are full of shit and dont know how to handle the billing. So bevare I say

F

Flimgoblin

Not sure GOA actually do the billing - might be Wanadoo again.. (at least I think it redirected me to a secure wanadoo payment thingie)
haven't a clue though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom