anyone downloaded patch yet?

S

sheepsteak

Official site says all servers up. However, I expect there has been a British invasion on the servers today so maybe things are moving a little slow.

PS: Still waiting for UPS :(

E

envenom

well i had some big nigger knocking on my door 30mins ago the truck looked like some armoured personal carrier that he just parked in the middle of the field he then stepped out saw me got the game then got the BIGGEST hand held computer ive ever seen and asked me to sign.

lol that truck was big man and i mean 1 big mean bastard

E

envenom

bah cant connect to the update server neither can other ppl waitin to patch i knew i shoulda held back the excitment lol

F

Faeldawn

Mine is being bounced around the UK atm, Derby to East Midlands Airport, then they realised it had been sent to the wrong place and its ended up in Barking :(

E

envenom

u aint missing anything i wouldnt worry lol

S

sheepsteak

Mine just arrived courtesy of a very tanned Geordie guy.

Massive manual and a cool box! Will post some screenies when I'm up and running! :D

E

envenom

if you can get past the patch let me know how u did it because theres about 20 odd peeps in the chat room that cant patch :(

D

Durzel

Did you all get charged £17.30 for duty/VAT + brokerage surcharge? I'm curious as to how many people have been caught out by this..

E

envenom

yeah i got charged i was expecting it thou was reading some forums about importing stuff and theres always a hidden charge

S

sheepsteak

I'm downloading the patch now.

I got charged £16.41 :(

E

envenom

tell me what u did to download patch mate becuase it just keeps saying to me Update could not start could not get a valid connection

S

sheepsteak

Nothing special it worked first time and i'm in the tutorial now.

swg.JPG

D

Durzel

Tryth Sunstride.. intriguing name, care to share its origins? :)

S

stu

Originally posted by envenom
well i had some big nigger knocking on my door...

Although you appear to be on some kind of spamming crusade on the SWG forum, I guarantee if you keep that up you won't be around long enough to hit "Talks too much!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom