Anyone care to give me Warcraft 3 advice?

O

old.LandShark

Seeing as the BW WC3 forum is dead as dead can be, I'll ask here... Anyone know how not to lose to a start-of-game rusher as NE?
Ta in advance, I'm truly stumped for ideas here.

O

old.Xarr

if you mean defend yourself as NE against an early rusher, i can give som suggestions.

firstly have some units in your base and use your moon wells to heal them. secondly don't underestimate the ancient protectors.. they do piercing splash damage now instead of siege and rip through early-game units which a rusher will be using. in mid- to end-game though they don't do that much since heroes and such are so hard.

O

old.Xarr

also uprooting the ancients as a last thing strategy has helped me some.

Z

Zill

Build the Demon Hunter hero and train Immolation. Have at least 3 moon wells, 2 archers & 4 Huntresses built. You will need a lot of wood for this, so churn out a few wisps at start and get them gathering in wood so you can build the hunter's hall. Prior to any attack, take your units out quickly to look around for npcs to kill and get your hero experience and item drops.

The other way is to build the Ancient Protector (a defensive unit sacrificing a wisp) but this will slow down other unit production and they take a while to build from what I remember. They do high damage and have shit loads of hit points though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom