Anyone care to explain this?

B

Belomar

So, what's up with this, happened around 02.00 CET? Anyone have the inside story?
relics-hmm.jpg

It looks to me some Hibs attempted a ninja raid on Mids and was stopped short of succeeding. :)

E

Ekydus

Well there's a funny story about that.

... I woke up in the morning at 8:47AM. I got out of bed and got ready to take a shower. Afterwards I went to make myself some breakfast. I got an egg from the fridge, from the top shelf along with some bacon. I got out a frying pan and put the gas on the hob on, and turned it to medium flame...

:p

A

Ahqmae

Obviously a zerker had defected to Hibernia and thus started 1shotting relic doors until a zerg of 250 mids brought him down. Imo.

G

gurki

guessing someone who has been logged in relic room for a loong time logged in grabbed relic but guards killed him thus returning relic ;/
Or it could be gm having fun =)

D

Dinfar

I made a solo relic raid. Got through the 3 gates and took the relic. Then realized how far i got to walk home with the relic. So decided to suicide.

N

noaim

Originally posted by gurki
guessing someone who has been logged in relic room for a loong time logged in grabbed relic but guards killed him thus returning relic ;/
Or it could be gm having fun =)

Thing is, when were hibs in our str relic keep last time?

And since it was hib relic that was removed it must have been a hibbie...so we must be talking about...a very long time here :)

D

Driwen

that character must have spiders walking all over him as he has been in the closet for ages :p

Btw all doors where intact so it had to be a char logged inside;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom