Anyone been able to....

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all

Im still a little confused on how the open beta registration is ment to work.

Ive got my key codes etc and on the warhammer goa web site Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

it states ( pasted below ) But when i try to do as it says i just get pushed to make a new account each time with no option for inputting codes.

Does anyone know the score here

Thx

Ninja (old daoc alb)

OPEN BETA ACCESS
Be one of the first players to experience the glory of battle and the thrill of WAR when the Open Beta phase begins!

To gain access to the Warhammer Online Open Beta when the Open Beta phase begins please follow the instructions below:

- I -
Create a Beta Center account or log into your existing account at the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Beta Center. If you are creating a new account, please follow the instructions in the confirmation email you receive to complete your account set-up.

- II -
Once your account is created, you will have to enter your Open Beta code in the Code section of your Beta Center account. Your Open Beta code can be found on the pre-order flyer you received when you purchased your WAR Pre-Order box.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
There is nowhere to input your codes yet. This will be updated later and you can be sure they'll let us know through a variety of channels when that time is.

Just make sure you have an up to date account there already and you will be good to go when the time comes.

There have been no official announcements from GOA yet about how and when EU customers will be able to input codes or download the client. No-one anywhere knows when open beta will start except that we are continually reassured that OB will be synchronous with US.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Someone need to put "You can't enter open beta codes yet"! sticky there,bit too many threads for my taste.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
I'm getting bored of typing it too but we are a community resource.

Defo need stickies though. Give me sticky mod and I'll write em' all out.

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
oki thx guys.

Maybe it would be a good idea for goa them self to state " Even though we have given you details how to enter your open beta code . The registration however is not open yet but we will inform you when it does become open"

But i guess thats to hard for goa to do going on past perfomance

But anyway thx again guys

e0b1ff

Fledgling Freddie
dunno if you read what was above the cut paste you posted but it says:

You will soon be able to activate the three following privileges in a section of the site that is for the moment under development.
Keep an eye out for the activation dates and more information which will be posted on our site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom