Anybody else havin probs with firefox

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
not saving pass since today... as soon as i press a button i get logged out!!!

Bleh back to iexplore

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
What are the advantages of using firefox over IE ? <other then giving the 2 finger salute to good ol' Billy Gates ofc :p >

Been wanting to check it out, but have no idea why it's claimed to be better... info would be appreciated.

Erulin the Bloody

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Erulin said:
What are the advantages of using firefox over IE ? <other then giving the 2 finger salute to good ol' Billy Gates ofc :p >

Been wanting to check it out, but have no idea why it's claimed to be better... info would be appreciated.

Erulin the Bloody
Frames and frames :)

Other than that hmm no idea reallly but i do love the frames

However when microsoft rlses the new iexplore with frames ill prob go back since not all pages works with firefox

MaLk

Fledgling Freddie
Erulin said:

Erulin the Bloody

As CKiller said, tabbed browsing, which is very nice! Also there are tons of plugins and extensions u can install to give it ya personal touch. For example there is adblock, which makes u able to remove unwanted commercial-banners from webpages etc.. The reason why some pages doesnt work perfectly with firefox is that they are poorly programmed and like IE arent respecting the W3C standards! Firefox shouldnt be blamed for this :D

There is just a special "feel" over firefox, which is very nice! Once u try it, IE will seem like crap ;) www.getfirefox.com !

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe, I'll try it tonight when I get home... don't know how the Orifice firewalls would react :)

Erulin the Bloody

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
i use it also and reason i used it was coz i heard its safer against spyware which for me is good enough a reason :). Plus the tabbing rocks.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
being able to use extra tabs rather than extra windows >> IE any day.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Aye the tabs are really nice, ctrl +t instead of lots of windows stacked ontop of each other.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
As everyone else has said pretty much, tabbed browsing is so much better than stacks of windows and the chance to Adblock on specific sites and get rid of those incredibly irritating popups makes it a far superior browser imho.

Just wish I could have it at work.

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
i think firefox advantages were praised so much ... just check out the official site :)

but tbh i don't really care about tabbed browsing, but the mouse gestures (one of the many addon) are something i depend on ... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom