Any1 tryed this?

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
I would sure like to just need to get ml9 now :) oh and respec my mls chose stormlord :(

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha, poor warrior. Should try fight buffed sm with buffed pet even without mls and then go whine :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
his point is the sorc didn't do anything - so it doesn't matter that it was a sorc or whatever... just a fully buffed pet + ml9 ability = sick

problem is more likely the silly effect buffbots have on pets, but the ml9 ability isn't helping (it should be changed to something less stupidly sick and useful for non-pet convokers too, imo)

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
And then we all come back again at the point we say this game ain't a 1on1 game it's a war game where a realm attacks other realms etc. etc. etc. So basically the same whine since day one that certain classes can't kill certain other classes 1on1. And that brings me back on the : You win some, you loose some... (so deal with it ;))

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Getting MLxp so I can get ml9 :p
Shame I can only do it on a blue con pet, but that seems to rox pretty much also.
Regards, Glottis

PS. Come play Filip :)

HTE

Fledgling Freddie
Hey! I am underpowered! I am clad in artifacts, ML10 and still nearly any caster and all tank class can take me out! Shame mythic nerfed clerics... back, when we could kill dragons solo... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom