any1 had this problem before ?

X

xfear

atm i cant play in daoc, couse after being logged 30 secs, i get a LD
i can log easy, without problems, but after being logged for 30 secs or so, i get a LD
my connection is perfect, i can play in other online games, i can see webpages, i can download files, etc etc

any 1 had this problem before, and know how to solce it ?

btw , i cant find the " ask a question " button in the support page xD, made 2 questions before, etc, but atm i cant find that button, dunno why

H

<Harle>

can't help you with your LD problem, but on rightnow to ask a question you first have to view an answer ( any answer will do), then the ask a question button should appear ( and you have to be logged in of course)

X

Xray

Originally posted by xfear

btw , i cant find the " ask a question " button in the support page xD, made 2 questions before, etc, but atm i cant find that button, dunno why

I think you've gotta search questions (to see if your question has already been answered) b4 you get the chance to make a new question.

as above

E

Elric IA

Graphics drivers up to date? I had similar problems with SI and this solved it (on the advice of Rightnow who had a look at the output from dxdiag)

R

Ravenbourne

I had a problem like this, i had just got the latest drivers which were even more bugged than daoc so i kept crashing, if you have just upgraded your drivers try a driver roll back and see if it carries on.

R

rauno

Control Panel>Network connections>
Local Area connection(left click properties)>Configure>Advanced>click on the media type and but Value(on left)10mbps-half-duplex

it worked for me not sure if u have same problem tho

L

LordjOX

had same problems long time ago, this worked yes:

Originally posted by rauno
Local Area connection(left click properties)>Configure>Advanced>click on the media type and put Value(on left)10mbps-half-duplex

(is on RightNow too afaik)

C

chrstffr

Daoc is bad for ur health :< so try and see this as a early xmas present

X

xfear

Originally posted by rauno
Local Area connection(left click properties)>Configure>Advanced>click on the media type and but Value(on left)10mbps-half-duplex

it worked for me not sure if u have same problem tho

Did it, and i still LD , T_T , no galladoria raids this week i guess xD, hope that GOA will give me any solution

B

boni_ofdavoid

try posting in the techical help forum, they are usualy very helpfull in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom