Any want to start a pure stealther guild in alb ?

Sorin

Banned
stealth zerg sounds good... if i see a few more names here, i might be willing to join ^^

censi

Can't get enough of FH
dont listen to the lemons...

Hope your guild gets off the ground.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Censi can probably provide you with some help, after all he's got plenty years of experience in both running and managing a stealthzerg guild.

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Unseen Vengeance is a stealth only guild on Albion and we have fun so good luck to you :)

aika

Part of the furniture
Sean I'd suggest you return to the BG forums. You dont play anymore so stop basing your opinion from things you read on FH\IRC.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Censi can probably provide you with some help, after all he's got plenty years of experience in both running and managing a stealthzerg guild.

your the exact example of the type of person to ignore... IE moan about being killed when solo by superior numbers... but when in mini group quite absolutely fooking happy to gun down soloers... and you know this is the case... your reason for it was.. "well i try not to kill soloers etc but I do sometimes etc"... (and i sat there watching you do it) so you negate your own point by being an example of the fact you will group when you play daoc and you will kill enemies who are a numerical disadvantage... I guess that makes you lame too!

besides all of that I delegated the grunt work to the underlords while I deal with important realm issues.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
your also hated ...... take a hint

I have fought UV a few times 3v3 3v4 4v3 etc and they are always willing to take on even numbers, not just gank soloers.

Anyone who has fought these guys group v group will know they are pretty good at what they do.

Some might not like their chosen playstyle, but they are certainly not hated by everyone.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
your the exact example of the type of person to ignore... IE moan about being killed when solo by superior numbers... but when in mini group quite absolutely fooking happy to gun down soloers... and you know this is the case... your reason for it was.. "well i try not to kill soloers etc but I do sometimes etc"... (and i sat there watching you do it) so you negate your own point by being an example of the fact you will group when you play daoc and you will kill enemies who are a numerical disadvantage... I guess that makes you lame too!

besides all of that I delegated the grunt work to the underlords while I deal with important realm issues.

Boooooooooooooooooooooring

Phantoman

Fledgling Freddie
all i can say is i guess not
alb motto all for none and none for all
wonder what that is in lattin

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
:( whay dont peps want too rp pl me in a stealth zerg plz?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom