any US server players flock to Euro Servers?

F

filthee

Im just wondering if any US server players moved to the Euro servers and how he/she is finding it. Im pretty much sick of the WTFpwnage on the US servers and just checkin my options. Thanks

T

Thorgald

To be honest, i dont think the EU servers are that much diffrent from the US servers.. i mean. most of the players here use the US servers as references on pretty much anything. specc, best gank group etc etc. so imo, EU servers are just US servers wannabies :(

A

arrakeen

They are very different, not only because primetime is early morning/late night but to me it allso seems like there is far less High RR guild grups and generally less people in RvR then on Euro

atleast was like that on the servers i had chars on

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Thorgald
To be honest, i dont think the EU servers are that much diffrent from the US servers.. i mean. most of the players here use the US servers as references on pretty much anything. specc, best gank group etc etc. so imo, EU servers are just US servers wannabies :(

I'm sure the gank groups on excal would tell you it's the other way around ;) the fotm groups tend to appear at either side of the atlantic around the same time - unless it's a patch specific thing (like VP-groups)

For example, savages weren't a huge concern in the US when people over here were saying "doesn't matter about the zerker nerf I'll roll a savage and be worse" (and the US had already patched 1.62 on the live servers) - the numbers of played savages were still very low in the US.

By the time 1.62 got here the number of played savages in RvR both sides of the atlantic was silly :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by arrakeen
They are very different, not only because primetime is early morning/late night but to me it allso seems like there is far less High RR guild grups and generally less people in RvR then on Euro

atleast was like that on the servers i had chars on

I imagine it differs according to server, a lot of the US ones are less populated than Prydwen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom