Any tips

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Any tips on pvping with a solo lvl 36 non-stealther toon? I've tried to pvp in xp spots etc but usually empty or taken with grps I couldn't hope to solo :(

Kinda annoying with lvl 50's (with their zerg) taking pops at u even while unrewarded at the usual pk zones :(

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
1 try to make a pkgroup
2 solo xp
3 try to join a guild
4 try to make or join a xp grp so u can get past the crap lvls

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
1 try to make a pkgroup - good idea but few ppl my level pvp and the question relates to solo pvp
2 solo xp - erg, any idea how long it takes for a dark sm to kill something?
3 try to join a guild - am in one thanx
4 try to make or join a xp grp so u can get past the crap lvls - xp = boring pvp ftw

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
This is may seem dumbass, but CM in hib is usualy very calm and people there tend to be more than happy to help out, or so has my experiances been. Maybe try there solo or with a less wanted duo, sometimes the strangest duos work the best. Imo.

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
I fail to see what "helping out" have to do with solo pvp? :D

Howere mate, level 36-40 is the worst solo pvp levels in the game, so you should maby take that xping into consideration ;)

If you insist on kicking ass all your way up, i advice dungeons, roads to dungoens and xp-spots with lower level necros :) More or less anything can kill a necro. DF rocks for solo anything really, though it IS usually filled to its limits with stealters :D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Kicks said:
2 solo xp - erg, any idea how long it takes for a dark sm to kill something?

not long? start off with a couple of nukes then when he hits u, wait till pet intercepts (or quickcast if needed) and lifetap with pet hitting it and ur nukes shouldnt take long. least thats my experience of dark SM'er, and u can usually take 3-4 mobs then have a rest (with pvp u should have a few RA's like MCL) so u shouldnt have much downtime. dark smer sure is a cool class imo :). only problem might b slow xp, imo there should b a HUGE experience bonus in PvP server for PvE aswell as PvPing.

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
i only heard this the other day, not sure if its true, but apparently theres already a 10% bonus that true or is it cowpoo?

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Goldragon said:
If you insist on kicking ass all your way up, i advice dungeons, roads to dungoens and xp-spots with lower level necros :) More or less anything can kill a necro. DF rocks for solo anything really, though it IS usually filled to its limits with stealters :D

Figured DF would be over run with grps of high levels and such. May well check it out. Atm just trying to a get a kill or 2 per 10 deaths around Goth Harbour :(

Problem is I dunno where any mid/alb dugeons are with the exception of DF and Barrows. What is the Mid/Alb equivalent of TC anyone?

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Midgard is Varulvahmn, anyone whos ever been in the last week know its been camped by Core, but we welcome a challenge, go to pvp.core on IRC to see a screenshot of 12 dead German eagles that me and Siphon a reaver killed.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
a lvl 36 in a busy town will get pwn'd so many lvl 49's desperate to get 50 will kill you.

tbh get in df groups and xp. may not be that fun but when you get 40 you have better chance of winning a fight.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Kicks said:
pvping with a solo lvl 36 non-stealther toon?

impossible nowadays, unfortunately, i'd say.

you're about half a year too late :(

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
barevoose said:
Midgard is Varulvahmn, anyone whos ever been in the last week know its been camped by Core, but we welcome a challenge, go to pvp.core on IRC to see a screenshot of 12 dead German eagles that me and Siphon a reaver killed.

BAH! and i missed it! damn excal gah.. grr

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
impossible nowadays, unfortunately, i'd say.

you're about half a year too late :(

actually solo for any char without speed or stealth is kinda "hard" nowdays with the x-teaming zergs everywhere :(

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Haha Invader, and true skold. Try soloing in mainlands eg around ardee and its nearly impossible without getting ganked but best places are in and about dungeons. Barrows prooved quite eventful today :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom