Any Taylors out there with 600+ skill?

O

old.Ashgen

Hiya

My cleric, Arau, has hit 28 and all my armour is blue ... so I need some new stuff.

I am told I need imbued Roman leather (is that still chain) and a Taylor needs a skill of 600+ to acheive it.

No one in my guild, or allegiance, has that skill. :(

I have stood at Cam and Cornwall Station and asked, but with no luck ... so can anyone help?

Please contact me in game as Arau or Ashgen, I have 150 gold which I am told should be enough?

Thanks in advance :)

Regards

Ash

O

old.Ashgen

Can taylors make chain?

Thanks, but isn't that thread for cloth armour.

Roman inbued is I believe, chain really. So can Taylors make chain?

I am confused, but whats new?

Regards

Ash

S

starblade

For a , what I think, supreme tailor, look up Egidius.

He's having fun with the new materials being 900+ crafter :)
Anywayz, if you want cloth, he's the man to talk to.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Chain and plate armor needs base ingredients...

To make those chain or plate gloves you need cloth or leather gloves as a base ingredient.

A tailor makes the leather gloves and an armorcrafter makes the final product (chain gloves).

I myself am 600+ armorcrafter, but 300+ tailor, which means i can make chain 6th tier stuff (AF60+), but only 3rd tier base ingredients (leather gloves).

So to make 6th tier chain or plate i need a tailor capable of 6th tier leather gloves..

And tailors are NOT just for cloth, they can make leather armor too and even studded armor...

B

belth

Roman imbued is leather ;)

Armorcrafters can't repair studded, only tailors can... AC's can make studded because otherwise middie-crafters couldn't do anything but chain, so Mythic let them do studded also, but since the object-database is limited, there's only 1 entry for what kind of crafter can repair it... Dumb really.

O

old.Ashgen

So it's a two stage process?

I need to get the imbued Roman, then give that to an armour crafter to make the final chain product?

I get it now, thanks :)

Regards

Ash

J

Jimli

On midgard most armourcrafters have their personal tailor. So find the armourcrafter and he'll take care of the tailor for you

T

talen_sun

If you want, look out for Vaed, our 600+ armourer, he also has an alt who is a 600+ talior to help him out.

Between the 2, they should be able to supply what you need.

Talen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom