Any spirit cabby needs nailahs leveling?

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure if cabbys even bother with toa templates, buuttt if there is a spirit cabby who wants to lvl it i know a great spot of reds that we can body debuff and nuke the shit out of.. i have a bot with max buffs and power field.

So if you fancy a few nights a week and are of the above spec then plz dont be shy and let me know :p

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Minimez said:
Not sure if cabbys even bother with toa templates, buuttt if there is a spirit cabby who wants to lvl it i know a great spot of reds that we can body debuff and nuke the shit out of.. i have a bot with max buffs and power field.

So if you fancy a few nights a week and are of the above spec then plz dont be shy and let me know :p

I'm probably going to pick Nailah's over GoV, so give me a day or two to get hold of the artifact, and I'll join you. :]

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Any chance you got room for another sorc, to help with the nuking?

Hope to get the arti within a few days.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Minimez said:
Not sure if cabbys even bother with toa templates

Lol, why wouldn't they? :D

I got 7 artifacts in my template :p

I'm wondering what the spot you mean is tho since the only camp of reds that springs to mind is the setian sauts outside of the stone of atlantis encounter but a solo buffed spirit cabby can kill those as fast as they repop anyway without any fop ^^ Not that one would want to bother, since soloing reds is pointless :p A duo wouldn't hav enough to kill there really, and also would have to keep changing sides faster than they could recast fops for the power-needing sorc :eek:

Fuuud!

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:
Lol, why wouldn't they? :D

I got 7 artifacts in my template :p

I'm wondering what the spot you mean is tho since the only camp of reds that springs to mind is the setian sauts outside of the stone of atlantis encounter but a solo buffed spirit cabby can kill those as fast as they repop anyway without any fop ^^ Not that one would want to bother, since soloing reds is pointless :p A duo wouldn't hav enough to kill there really, and also would have to keep changing sides faster than they could recast fops for the power-needing sorc :eek:

Fuuud!

Maybe i should of posted "Any cabbys needing nailahs leveling who dont have a bufbot" ;o

Your right in saying cabbas dont need to duo they can just solo, but surely cap buffs go a long way if you havent got a bb.. and hey if u get zerged a sorc can do the crowdcontrol :p

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Minimez said:
Maybe i should of posted "Any cabbys needing nailahs leveling who dont have a bufbot" ;o

Your right in saying cabbas dont need to duo they can just solo, but surely cap buffs go a long way if you havent got a bb.. and hey if u get zerged a sorc can do the crowdcontrol :p

aye true, any cabby without a BB would benefit greatly grouping with you :)

Raisthlin

Fledgling Freddie
My air theurg needs to lvl my nailah's too.

I think 3-4 casters (at least 1 spirit caba with both spirit and body debuffs) could make very good and fast XP.

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Oni is right The repop on those reds is dire. The best way to level nailahs is pbaoe the fortress of storms or solo.. :(

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Minimez said:
Oni is right The repop on those reds is dire. The best way to level nailahs is pbaoe the fortress of storms or solo.. :(

Solo ain't that bad tho, you get lots of nice scrolls and cash from it ;)

I made 25p+ xping my nailah's solo over 2 days..

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Louka or nailahs hasnt dropped for me yet 3 levels in :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom