Any "Solo Zones" going on at the moment ?

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I think Horlely is unbuffed.
At least he didn't drop any buffs when my zerker killed him when him and 6 other hibs(Kilsimba and Co.) chased me after i went too close to DC bridge a couple of days ago.

B

Betrayal

Zoia said:
I think Horlely is unbuffed.
At least he didn't drop any buffs when my zerker killed him when him and 6 other hibs(Kilsimba and Co.) chased me after i went too close to DC bridge a couple of days ago.
He doesnt need buffs to spamm shrooms I think :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
All caster classes are anoying for a tank that wanna do duels at crau bridge. Horl anoys even more cause his shrooms attcks everything around the bridge. one hint..dont go bridge if you wanna avoid it.
over and out..

he is annoying because he roams with his 4 man castergroup around crau when there is nothing out but soloers, at 4 am in the night. i'm not sure if ill ever comprehend where the fun is in destroying 1v1's and planting shrooms on an empty bridge at that time.

its a fact theres loads of people like that though, and we need instarvr to get rid of all of them. instarvr = a place for all campers and leechgroups to go to, everyone happy.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
its a fact theres loads of people like that though, and we need instarvr to get rid of all of them. instarvr = a place for all campers and leechgroups to go to, everyone happy.

Insta rvr in emain rules 2 reasons I think solo is good there (just look at last summer was great for solo) and fg action is really nice, HW is nice but you always get adds (golden age:wanker: )

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Everything is shit atm tbh and it doesnt matter if theres irvr or not. QQ!

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
My advice, start using those other bridges! Always people near brynja, occasus and that hib bridge, there is another one! Should be able to get decent fights going in that area ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom