any screens from last nights event??

G

gverig

Bahh i missed last night event.....some irl friend called me and laughed he said omg everyone is being tossed around by this huge XXXX something, and i felt like, why did i have to choose to watch a movie now =/

O

old.Wildfire

pic 1 - discovered the start of the event while playing my merc
pic 2 - the alb zerg arrives at caer witrin which was under siege by geershas
pic 3 - the boss mob shows up at CWS and proceeds to PBAE instamezz me for a minute and a half :-(
pic 4 - kickin yo bitch-ass now - ha!
pic 5 - about 30 seconds later, gobbo objects to chain-casting nukes, and WF gets owned horribly

To be honest I was kinda underwhelmed by the whole thing :( A lot more could have been made of the siege at witrin, and I was left thinking "oh, is that it then?". IMO they should have uber-zerged us with geershas and given us a proper challenge. As it was, it was just a trickle of them from cornwall coming down the hill in easily managable (read: mezz/rootable) groups of 3 or 4 at a time.

W

-Wedge-

The only thing I'm amazed at.... is your quickbar setup ;)

You havent even got single target root on it...

O

old.Wildfire

don't use single target root so...

edit: i got some drops but they were useless grey-con no stats rubbish

C

Cowled

SAVE THE DROPS!

If i remember correctly, hib FAILED the event cos they threw out the drops.

O

old.Wildfire

oops... im sure you can find a pitted iron tower shield somewhere else though :p

B

Bilf

Hmmm, wtf am I doing on your friends list? I don't even like you. :p

D

Danya

Mez was only 65 secs wildfire... still nasty though. :p

D

Danya

Originally posted by Bleri McThrust
:( I missed it last night to.

Looks like the zerg arrived to late for my guildmates tho :( lots of CoA graves lol.
Hmm the event mobs on prydwen were giving realm death - no xp loss so no graves... I would have thought the excal mobs would be the same.

O

old.Wildfire

close enough, 1:5 as a duration is anyone's guess really

D

Danya

Yeah, mythic should really sort that out. I worked it out as they were using the healer spells to do the mez/stun and best healer ae mez is 65s. :p

S

starblade

To be honest I was kinda underwhelmed by the whole thing

Yes, kindof.
When the whole groups gathered at CW were zerged by the geersha's I thought we were gonna have an event mob taking control of the keep, fortifying it and guarding it with some uber-lord or so. So we'd have to lay siege to our own keep, preventing them from raiding the lands around CW and of course winning the keep back.

Would have been nice imo.

V

Vorcyn

The only screen i got was:

caerwitrin.jpg

Happened while on a bledmeer raid so by the time i got there and figured out what was going on, it was all over :(

F

Flimgoblin

the big fellow wasn't the end of it - about 40 or so geersha, worms and strangers headed from behind cornwall station to witrin after that fellow died...

(in a big group)

but the zerg cleared them up :)

M

Moody

Should anyone need some of the drops, I picked up scale and leather leggings AF48 grey stuff (and that for mobs up to purp :rolleyes: ) and a Closed Spellbook.

I wanted to destroy but decided to keep em on me. If anyone finds anything to do with them, give me a tell, that black Avalonian in Adribards left a while ago. He used to give money for those drops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom