Any Russian Guilds

N

nerrida

Are there any russian speaking guilds on Alb/Excal?

I bumped into a new guy who was really stuggling as his English wasn't very good.

His name was Butcho. If anyone that speaks russian could contact him in game that would be cool. Or post here and I will point him to you if I see him again.

Many Thanks

K

Keogh

Surely there couldn't be a russian speaking guild as there isn't a Cyrilic version of the game. Is there? Or can you change the fonts?

N

nerrida

Thanks Gunner I will try to get hold of them. Do you know what guild they are in? If I can't get hold of them maybe a guildie can help.

G

Galiryn

only russian guild ive seen is on Mid / Excal, dont think there is any here tho

G

Gregstah

Hey, would be uber if some russian peepz could talk togther, dont have to make a guild or anything

I speak russian my self, so if there are any russian peepz u can pm me and we can maybe figure something out and have a nice talk :D

Btw sure Botcho aint from spain? no offence, but its a spanish name.. hehe

P

pbaz

Originally posted by nerrida
Thanks Gunner I will try to get hold of them. Do you know what guild they are in? If I can't get hold of them maybe a guildie can help.

Gunner's winding you up (that gag just never gets tired, does it, Gunner? :rolleyes: ).

AFAIK there aren't any .ru guilds on alb/excal. :(

G

gunner440

Originally posted by pbaz
Gunner's winding you up (that gag just never gets tired, does it, Gunner? :rolleyes: ).

AFAIK there aren't any .ru guilds on alb/excal. :(

no it doesnt

S

ScarletPinp

Originally posted by Keogh
Surely there couldn't be a russian speaking guild as there isn't a Cyrilic version of the game. Is there? Or can you change the fonts?

im pretty sure u can talk russian with theese kind of letters

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by ScarletPinp
im pretty sure u can talk russian with theese kind of letters

no u cant.
Russian uses an entirely diffrent alphabet so it couldnt work, and stufff which cant be pronounced with the english alphabet.

F

FeraMcFlurry

Originally posted by nerrida
Are there any russian speaking guilds on Alb/Excal?

I bumped into a new guy who was really stuggling as his English wasn't very good.

His name was Butcho. If anyone that speaks russian could contact him in game that would be cool. Or post here and I will point him to you if I see him again.

Many Thanks
i aint been snide m8, but he got bout 1 in 1000000 chance of finding 1,but im sure i can try help ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom