Any room for a friar anymore?

Aros

Fledgling Freddie
Just returned from a short break, and was wondering if there is any room for a friar out there in one of the mighty alb guilds :)

I'm interested in doing some of those MLs (still ML0) and would really like to do some serious RvR for a change. I'm only rr3l6, but have been playing since the game was launched. I will only be playing my friar, as I don't like to xp, and well I don't need another char.

So if it has any interested for you guild leaders out there give me a msg.

Aros the (drunken) Friar

Simba

Fledgling Freddie
Things have changed. I think you will only able to get rvr grp with a friar if you make one :(

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Friars might be playable again in new frontiers... apparently albs will start zerging in huge numbers and rule the server :p

RvR might or might not change, but if you like keep action, a Battlemaster Friar would have potential for breaking down doors, etc. Friars might even make it to rvr groups, with the lower purge timer in NF. Would be nice to have Heat/Cold resists oO

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Get ML's done and you might be able to get RvR grp.

Was in a caster grp yesterday with a Friar as BG, we did oki. 25k+ rps

Sarisir

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Aros ol' m8!! :)

If a guild is interested in aquiring Aros's friar skills into their guild, plz consider adding me aswell... As I'll be returning from my fairly long stay in South Korea soon and want to get my head back into the game as I miss it like hell after 2 months now :p

I play my mincer mostly (RR4L6 ML0), want to get my MLs up a few nodges before NF hits, and hopefully hit RR5 soon...

But am ofc willing to swap to any of my 2 other 50's in a instance if need be for the guild :)

Aros, get your scrawny b... back in the game and start having some fun again ya hear! ;)

mirieth!

Banned
get bodyguard and getting rvr groups shouldn't be too hard, otherwise.. gl you'll need it xE

Uara

Part of the furniture
Immortals will gladly lets you join us if you want, atm were just sorting ourselves out, but we want to turn ourselves towards RvR etc, so if you want to join just give (unless ofc your already been invited into a guild) morphius or myself a PM and we'll sort it out. Also your friend is welcome to join us as well :clap:

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
versus opted caster group nowadays running with friar resists can come in very handy.
Make sure you have body guard and grouple though, the group will need the extra utility

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom