Any roleplaying guilds on Mid Exc?

H

-Hellforged-

Well, before you do ask, yes I do find a bit of sense in asking...nothing to lose......right...?...

-HF

C

cadiva

Hehe tables turned

Grin, thanks for the heads up Hendrick.

Anyway, yes we are a semi-roleplaying guild, rather than the full on style of OotKT but we do try our best to bring a little bit of roleplaying when the situation demands.

We're not power levellers, we all have alts of all shapes and sizes, we have crafters of all levels and we'd welcome anyone who wants to come along and join the madhouse.

Do a who Wolverines and gimme a yell (see chars below) or Breni.

O

old.Hendrick

Since I rarely ever wake my own little Wolverine, I might as well advertise for you folks ;)

C

cadiva

We noticed

..and we miss you dreadfully (sobs)

;)

N

Nattrún

<Jarnfelag>.

We're a roleplaying guild, though we're tiny. Give us a shout when you're on. We're 'soft' roleplayers; the description of Wolverines, above, is remarkably apt for describing us as well, though emphasis will be put on roleplaying and fun over mad rushes for XP. L33t d00dz will likely get a gentle ribbing.

While we're not actively recruiting, if you're interested we won't turn you down for a chat.

S

SilverHood

Originally posted by -Hellforged-
Well, before you do ask, yes I do find a bit of sense in asking...nothing to lose......right...?...

-HF

Nolby Pride are the biggest roleplaying guild on excal... :)

S

Sharma

Re: Re: Any roleplaying guilds on Mid Exc?

Originally posted by SilverHood

NP roleplay? :eek6:

G

Garnet

Re: Re: Any roleplaying guilds on Mid Exc?

Originally posted by SilverHood

lol

O

old.Hendrick

Just remembered that <Nagh Hrafn Fianna> (or something to that effect) seem to be semi-rp at least too.

C

cougar-

shame cutting edge doesent play anymore, they roleplayed that they did something usefull when they camped amg in odins every day and every night.

O

old.Sko

they passed this role to you guild, didn`t they ?

P

peaches_ce

I thought i`d cheer you up cougar by letting you know Cutting Edge still play :p

But i guess we will never get the popularity you guys got resulting in you having to move server :)

C

cougar-

Originally posted by peaches_ce
I thought i`d cheer you up cougar by letting you know Cutting Edge still play :p

But i guess we will never get the popularity you guys got resulting in you having to move server :)

If you ever moved from amg in odins you would notice that NP most of the evenings have 2 fgs up and going on exc/mid, but guess it wont happen.

C

cadiva

Guys, please take your moans and whinges somewhere else.

The topic is about roleplaying guilds on Excalibur/Midgard not who has the biggest RP count (roughly translated into how big is my dick compared to yours it would seem from the last few posts).

Ragh Hrafn Fianna I believe is indeed another one of the semi-roleplaying guilds, although I haven't seen many of the chaps online recently so it might be worth checking out the Herald listing on Nolby Pride's website to see whose about.

Apologies in advance to the nice people who may feel somewhat maligned by my comments but the whole you do this, we do that, he did the other argument is a bit tired and old by now. As was so ably proved last night, when Midgard is in trouble (ie the RR attempt) everyone responds and that's how it should be.

Every guild has its asses, I'm quite sure there are people who don't like members of the Wolverines, get over it alright ;)

A

Addlcove

who wouldn´t like a wolverine?, cute small and fluffy are they

(even Tran)

well maybe not small and fluffy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom