Any response from GOA over the EA takeover?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah would be nice if we got some info from them to, "EA GoA" inc?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
What kind of official response are you awaiting?

GoA will host Warhammer after release and DAoC until it dies in Europe, that's it.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
goa have nothing to do with Mythic. Goa have a contract with Mythic to host the games.

I doubt anything is going to change

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Sparx said:
goa have nothing to do with Mythic. Goa have a contract with Mythic to host the games.

I doubt anything is going to change

the contract will have to change as the owner of the company is changing....

Seakul

Banned
I will laugh if EA brake the deal and host it in the UK or get a partner to host it.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The deal between EA and Mythic is purely between those two companies and doesn't directly affect their partners such as Goa or GW. Mark Jacobs has already stated that all the current deals with Goa will continue (including the recent WAR deal). As far as we are concerned there's no change in our relationship with Mythic.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda funny not so long ago everone was going "OMG GOA got WAR ffs" now people are like "omg what if EA do WAR in EU, givf GOA."

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Requiel said:
The deal between EA and Mythic is purely between those two companies and doesn't directly affect their partners such as Goa or GW. Mark Jacobs has already stated that all the current deals with Goa will continue (including the recent WAR deal). As far as we are concerned there's no change in our relationship with Mythic.

ok i know you wont answer but i will ask anyway: since EA is boosting mythics money..
You hope they will boost yours too?:D

i know i know they won't diff companies etc;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Yeke said:
Kinda funny not so long ago everone was going "OMG GOA got WAR ffs" now people are like "omg what if EA do WAR in EU, givf GOA."

damned if u do and damned if u dont, ppl say ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom