Any recent Camlann videos?

Mezzzzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, its been over a year since i've seen any Camlann videos appear...

Has anyone frapsed a few Hibloops or stuff?
Just looking for 2006 videos, if there are any :m00:

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
I made one with a few hibloop fights in 2005, don't think there's any recent ones tbh ;p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Atanua or someone in Fear recorded some footage, will have to ask him what he did with it.

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Atanua or someone in Fear recorded some footage, will have to ask him what he did with it.

atanua recorded a night in alb classic with 6-8grps, like 2weeks ago. iirc he also recorded a 15min 8vs8 against fleur du mal. but he has problems finishing the video bec he cant make it smaller or smth

Sorex

Fledgling Freddie
i wanted to bring out a 8vs8 movie with not very old footage, but for some reason my premiere doesnt work and im abit too lazy to do the rendering in vegas for 5 hours :p

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
Nodoubt said:
iirc he also recorded a 15min 8vs8 against fleur du mal
It was a nice fight even when TD and nexus add in the party :)
iirc Hanniak paid with his sorc to repaid his const. ~124g at the end of the fight^^

Alekine

Fledgling Freddie
NeLSoN said:
It was a nice fight even when TD and nexus add in the party :)
iirc Hanniak paid with his sorc to repaid his const. ~124g at the end of the fight^^

noob :(

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Mezzzzzz said:
Sounds nice, thanks :worthy:

En_film is pretty disturbing MadsKaizer :(

it just came to me while making it, never really had a great master plan, alot have asked how, and I cant do anything but do that thing you do with your shoulders when you dont know :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
MadsKaizer said:
it just came to me while making it, never really had a great master plan, alot have asked how, and I cant do anything but do that thing you do with your shoulders when you dont know :D

Shrug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom