Any reasons to come back?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
So are there any reasons to come back? Seems more muppets are ingame now than ever, still the same old class racism.

Venom

Fledgling Freddie
Thanes rock in NF, well sort of. Come back and start getting ready for it.

Also the Horses are getting restless :sex:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Think classism should become less in nf when more diverse class base is needed to take keeps and when hybrids get stoicism (sp) (mini det.)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
resist the temptation!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Hybrids only get Determination while tanks get free Stoicism (25% CC reduction) as well as Determination. However, with the way the RA has been nerfed, Determination is only going to be useful for tanks (that already have Stoicism), and perhaps not even that.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian said:
resist the temptation!

Overated :p

Fafnir, the game is very time consuming now, since tanks mainly require master levels and ToA sc set which can take a while if you are a casual player, if you do not mind that then it's not that bad but seems ToA has made people a lot more different, dunno about in mid but alb prices are disgusting on some items and some people sell artifacts after winning them when others needed in the group :/

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:

Fafnir, the game is very time consuming now, since tanks mainly require master levels and ToA sc set which can take a while if you are a casual player, if you do not mind that then it's not that bad but seems ToA has made people a lot more different, dunno about in mid but alb prices are disgusting on some items and some people sell artifacts after winning them when others needed in the group :/

The sell part in the end made me have a freak of fury, returned around 10 days ago, joined arti hunt and found out someone intended to sell if they won...

THAT IS NORMAL AND ACCEPTABLE THESE DAYS!
- Had to add that

But, it was NOT acceptable nor normal back before i started my break, so I freaked out and did some rather stupid acts (looking back) in anger and disappointment...

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
Awww winning items just to sell them :< that sucks, the people also exsist in hib but its more rare. Mostly because the people who normally lead raids and do loot splits will ban and publicly shame anyone doing just that.

Even so we suffer from the same over pricing that every one has .... WTF's up with having to pay 2plat for a crappy rog item, og 500 gold for a scroll that drops every 3rd mob Ô_o

Games still fun but equiers more and more time as you now need, rp's, exp's, ML's arti's and Arti levels. NF should change of the the class discrimination ... but lets wait and see about that.

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
come back coz im still playing faffy and now im in ur guild to bug u more :D

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
Resist the temptation faff, pray that you got into WoW beta and live a new life as i hope to do :)

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
So are there any reasons to come back? Seems more muppets are ingame now than ever, still the same old class racism.

No and true :p

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
Respec you BB to rvrspec and pps will fight over you :)

Tank deffo need ml 8 and that's kinda zzz :(

Nate

FH is my second home
plenty of reasons :eek: one of the main ones being Nate is back, so get back here :twak: only thing is not in kn anymore :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:

30p for gofv -.- gifv

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Liff said:
Respec you BB to rvrspec and pps will fight over you :)

Just not for PvE Raids, everything else than full aug isn't good enough anymore.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Ahhhh beat back the urge to play daoc for now. :) Thank god for beer. :drink:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Come back, you get to kill me. Arguably I'm giving Mids more RP now than when I was an actual Mid :D

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Oro said:
Come back, you get to kill me. Arguably I'm giving Mids more RP now than when I was an actual Mid :D
Nah cant be arsed, need to do ml3+ if i come back and spent 40 hours on ml3 already, thats why i quit due to the bugged mob. And Goa doin nothing about it. :( Dunno why they could not give us credit for it since we killed all other mobs including medusa

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
Just not for PvE Raids, everything else than full aug isn't good enough anymore.

hated that, was IMPOSSIBLE for me to make any cash = /quit :|

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
hated that, was IMPOSSIBLE for me to make any cash = /quit :|

*raises an eyebrow* by rvr spec i assume we mean 39 cave/37 aug and by bb spec i again assume 47 aug/26 mend.

As an rvr shammy with 25% buff bonus and mota 2 and above (i think) you cap the yellow specs and so your buffs are every bit as good as the pve buffbot. Ok then compare the bb spec has the friggs, but weigh these up against bolts/roots/poisons and especially the damage shield and i would happily take an rvr shammy for pve before i would consider a bb spec.

Also rvr specs are more likely to have better passive ra's, ideally ichor (can possibly save a pve group if something goes wrong), purge etc... Plus both rvr/pve shammies take perfector but an rvr shammy is more likely to be higher ML than a buffbot, so will have Healing Font, Power Fot, Det Node, cure res sick etc etc.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
the difference in resist buffs is what gives a RvR specced shamy next to no chance to get in a Dragon Raid for example.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
the difference in resist buffs is what gives a RvR specced shamy next to no chance to get in a Dragon Raid for example.

Hmm, i do see what your saying there though i am not sure how much that gets taken into consideration. Personally i would prefer the damage shields, but there again with 1 shammy per group doubt there is conc for that, maybe take a shammy for group 4 whose main roll is to damage shield every tank in g1-3... who knows :)

Other than DR though i doubt rvr spec shammies ge tmuch discrimination as long as they make the effort to have capped buffs...

1 thing to remember is there are 3 spots for shammies and likely 20 applicants, there are 3 spots for the supp runeys and 3 spots for aug healers, like only 2-5 of each apply, and not too many more for the mend healer slots. It is a case of supply and demand and whereas you might have 3 shammies involved in a fg on some arti mobs, there is no need for that kinda amount on the DRs.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fafnir said:
ZZz again ? no offence man ur posts I QUIT I COME BACK are abit boring now ... nothing has changed. Stop spaming boards.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
snoz said:
ZZz again ? no offence man ur posts I QUIT I COME BACK are abit boring now ... nothing has changed. Stop spaming boards.
I have not come back yet, if you can read you will see its about if its worth comming back. And nearly 4 months since i quit playing.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
I have not come back yet, if you can read you will see its about if its worth comming back. And nearly 4 months since i quit playing.

and if you read what Snoz says carefully he says "nothing has changed" he is talking about you considering coming back, he is hardly going to tell you nothing has changed if you are already back - you would already know that.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Inca said:
and if you read what Snoz says carefully he says "nothing has changed" he is talking about you considering coming back, he is hardly going to tell you nothing has changed if you are already back - you would already know that.
Well its hardly spamming making 1 thread that i was back, in may i think. Then this one when i was thinking. :)

Since i got no rl friends currently playing i would have no idea if something had changed thats why i made this thread to start with, dont want to throw cash away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom