any point???

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
im playing Hib excal. and was thinking about making a char in a new realm.
i just wonder about a few things.
1. how is rvr at pryd?
2. many set/fixed grps running?
3. any rvr guilds recruiting?

i guess i will use a week to level to 50 or less depends if i get guidens to exp spots since i dont know shit about mid.
will use 2 accounts to speed it up so i get a bb when 50.

i would prefer a healing class spot in a fixed grp

if ppl interrested i can tell more what i have of experiense from hib/exp

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
really many from hib/excal have made new chrs here in prydwen the last 14 days and the RvR is good, Minimum /stats rp is 10k and max can be 40k-70k+ so RvR is no prob :)

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
balkeriz said:
really many from hib/excal have made new chrs here in prydwen the last 14 days and the RvR is good, Minimum /stats rp is 10k and max can be 40k-70k+ so RvR is no prob :)

10k should be minimum even for a stealther
sound good but any set/fixxed grps that take a over runner?
i dont bother if not. dont like playing healer in random grps :p
as healer is what i want to play

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Random grps are made alot now since mid and hibs have keeps in alb and makes it alot like old emain, but if the grps are good, i dont know i dont play to much the random grp setup, I am more into the stealther thing. And yes 10k is minimum /stats rp.

and one more thing, Welcome hope you get a good time here. ofc if you deside to change to mid/pryd :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
The chances of a fixed group taking over a "random" healer they know nothing about are pretty slim, though.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Belomar said:
The chances of a fixed group taking over a "random" healer they know nothing about are pretty slim, though.

i got a rr6 bard and a rr5 druid back in exc/hib

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
bard and druid is still not a healer, healer is both those chrs and it can be hard to play a healer but then again, really isent that hard :) Gl :)

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
balkeriz said:
bard and druid is still not a healer, healer is both those chrs and it can be hard to play a healer but then again, really isent that hard :) Gl :)

i cant find my way around here in mid. where can i find thouse insta dungions for lvl 20?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
type /help in game mate and click on the item about Catacombs. There you can see who you need to visit for the task dungeons at your level. For the lvls 21-30 the taskmaster is at Gna Faste, just walk thru the portal in Aegir (mid SI) and take a horse to Gna Faste from there (or first take a horse to Galplen and from there to Gna Faste, dunno if there is a horse directly to Gna Faste at the town with the SI portal).

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Thegreatest said:
type /help in game mate and click on the item about Catacombs. There you can see who you need to visit for the task dungeons at your level. For the lvls 21-30 the taskmaster is at Gna Faste, just walk thru the portal in Aegir (mid SI) and take a horse to Gna Faste from there (or first take a horse to Galplen and from there to Gna Faste, dunno if there is a horse directly to Gna Faste at the town with the SI portal).

thanks alot u are a baby :p love ya

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Horse rute. Exit SI portal and you enter Nalliten.

From Nalliten-Galpen-Gna faste.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Even faster way...

balkeriz said:
Horse rute. Exit SI portal and you enter Nalliten.

From Nalliten-Galpen-Gna faste.

If you are totally new to mid but with 5 silver do this:

Port hearth porting from aegir. That will bring you to beginning of housing if you are not a houseowner. Then just go out through the big wall and you are just outside Jordheim!:)

I suggest that you, while in housing just take the closest house you can find to entrance, with a midgard teleporter in it and bind there!:) (If the owner has a bind stone ofc). Then you will always have the option of going to house bind spot from everywhere and then fast port to new places.

/Charmangle

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
you wont have a single chance geting in a set group on here till your about rr8 and fully toaed and they know you lol :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
GimmlyTheDorf said:
you wont have a single chance geting in a set group on here till your about rr8 and fully toaed and they know you lol :)
I don't think we should take your experiences as gospel here--you're more of an oddity than anything else. Decent people with good RvR experience and the willingness to invest time and effort in getting their template completed and their MLs done will have a fair chance of getting into a fixed group if they have a vacancy.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Stasi said:
im playing Hib excal. and was thinking about making a char in a new realm.
i just wonder about a few things.
1. how is rvr at pryd?
2. many set/fixed grps running?
3. any rvr guilds recruiting?

i guess i will use a week to level to 50 or less depends if i get guidens to exp spots since i dont know shit about mid.
will use 2 accounts to speed it up so i get a bb when 50.

i would prefer a healing class spot in a fixed grp

if ppl interrested i can tell more what i have of experiense from hib/exp

welcome to mid! :)

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
pjuppe said:
welcome to mid! :)

thanks, clan chaos let me in on test.
we will see in 14-21 days when im 50 and done template if im anything.
atleast i will say thanks for the help so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom