1. Bard's stil needed for Fg rvr?
2. easy to get to 50?
3. Any good guilds peeps can recommend for HiB
4. Hard work getting templated etc?

Thanks in advance.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
yes no yes no

Bards are essential, if you have access to PL toon/friends getting 50 is easy, even solo its not that bad nowadays. Quite a few Euro guilds on Ywain as a whole, but not sure who is recruiting atm. Templating is easy, it's practically freeshard now.

tierk

Part of the furniture
yes no yes no

Bards are essential, if you have access to PL toon/friends getting 50 is easy, even solo its not that bad nowadays. Quite a few Euro guilds on Ywain as a whole, but not sure who is recruiting atm. Templating is easy, it's practically freeshard now.

Well not sure if anyone i knew still plays game and if they do on this server and if on this server in HiB. Anyway will try and beg Pl's etc if i cant find anyone to PL me and Bards are usually quite easy to sponge groups for pve.

Is the Fotm spec still same for bards or are there people now having bards actually healing as well as CC, speed end etc?

Edit** love the Avatar!!

tierk

Part of the furniture
OMgaaaad this Dl wil take a month!!

3655mb and its dl'd like 92mb in ten mins oO :(

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Depends really on what you're doing and what you're guild need, I personally prefer 47/43/16, but know some people that like 43/43/25, dropping last instamez for better heals.

If you play in small groups (with 0 or 1 druid) then higher regrowth will probably be better, if you run 2 druids in 8man then higher 47 music might work for you. Best you can do is try it out once you're 50 and see what suits you and your group.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Depends really on what you're doing and what you're guild need, I personally prefer 47/43/16, but know some people that like 43/43/25, dropping last instamez for better heals.

If you play in small groups (with 0 or 1 druid) then higher regrowth will probably be better, if you run 2 druids in 8man then higher 47 music might work for you. Best you can do is try it out once you're 50 and see what suits you and your group.

The first one is what i always ran with on Excal, i never could manage to do healing as well as all the other things you had to keep an eye on as a bard. Never run without a Druid either even small grps, 1 druid and just load up on casters - ench, eldie and bansheeeeeeeeee!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom