Help any one on devon

gohan

I am a FH squatter
thats currently not playing or is to rich for thier own good :p

basicly some of u already know most of you wont care but my guild got faced raped by a "friend" we've known and played DAOC,WAR WOW and CSS in leauges with for about 6 years, we all know each others accounts and one day he decided to strip all the cash and all the half decent items of about 5 accounts then disapeer into the sunset

now u can save the don't give out your details shit, this wasn't some random guy this is some one iv'e know for ages and met irl a few times

anyway point is if any one has spare plats lying about mainly on hib/devon that they won't to donate for us to get our toons back to thier former glory, or items such as agramons bracers sililia's rings directors rings dragon weapons ect ect then please gimme a shout

we have nothing on any of the 3 realms but don't really play alb much and our mid guild rebuit our templates for us!

many thankz and love and hugs and fluffles and gifts that come with aids attached

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Ouch, that sucks, just proves that you shouldn't trust anyone, even close friends / e-friends with stuff you cherish :(

Im not active atm so can't help but if your not sorted by the time I am, i'll see what ive got on hib.

Til then, good luck!

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Why do people do things like that? :(

Have you reported it to Mythic? A long time ago my account got stripped and GOA were able supply me with nearly everything I'd lost

My accounts just closed or I'd give you some of the cash I transferred to hib ages ago and never used :/

gohan

I am a FH squatter
Why do people do things like that? :(

Have you reported it to Mythic? A long time ago my account got stripped and GOA were able supply me with nearly everything I'd lost

My accounts just closed or I'd give you some of the cash I transferred to hib ages ago and never used :/

ye they jsut told me to jog on, at the time i didnt even know who it was till they e-mailed saying all your shit has been X-fered to xxxxxx we dont care now fuck off!!!

Afran

Part of the furniture
Appeal it again

Keep appealing it 'til you get a CSR that isn't an arsehole. :)

Just macro the appeal and it's no loss to you for spamming it each time they give you generated bullsh*t.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
Appeal it again

Keep appealing it 'til you get a CSR that isn't an arsehole. :)

Just macro the appeal and it's no loss to you for spamming it each time they give you generated bullsh*t.

hahaha thay'd probly ban me for harrassment or some shit lol

Afran

Part of the furniture
I doubt that, but if that was the case they'd atleast warn you first :)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Ive moved to alb so i think ive got about 20p that i never managed to get transferred , you can have that. Dont have any items , i usually just sell everthing i dont need.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd appeal til I either got ALL of my stuff back or til they did ban me cos if you've lost everything, what have u really got to lose? :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
gohan, ive got about 30p on my cleric u can have, don't know if the accounts open though, will pm you the info.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
ta aoami, like i said lemme know when your playing again an ill make sure u get that back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom