Any one nothiced a change ?

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all

Since wow expantion was released today has anyone noticed a change in server population .

Have the wow players moved back home etc

I gues maybe prime time will be the best time to tell though. ive not logged on to see for my self yet as im a little poorly .

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
On KEPs theres been both a dest and order zerg in T4 all day. Ive not played T4 in a while but its definatly an improvement on the last time i was there!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I haven't noticed any change, maybe all the people who were gonna quit WAR for the new WOW already left early.

Toel

Loyal Freddie
If I was waiting for WoTLK I wouldn't have played WAR till the day it was released and then taken off. I'd bet those who were waiting for it had already gone.

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
Probably won't be too much change until the weekend I would have thought, when most people actually get the chance to buy it. But I'm hoping there won't be a drop at all.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I haven't noticed any change and to be honest I won't miss any WoW players anyway, might actually cut down the amount of WoW related chatter to a decent level.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I've been having a wee go at WotLK today. So far nothing spectacular. The content lacks the impact of Burning Crusade, its very standard fantasy fare and extremely uninspiring graphics. Fair number of bugged mobs and such too. Smooth rollout though, much better than their last patch day.

Enjoyable enough but nothing unique.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Some folks will return after a few weeks, WOTLK has been built up a fair bit and some will be disappointed once the initial enthusiasm settles. Similar effect to what happened for some with Warhammer.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Hah lets hope they all enjoy the new dance moves. Rofl.

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
or most wow players wait a couple of days before moving over til WotLK so the servers get stabilized and such..

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It seems destro vanquished from T3 (at least), we claimed Ghrond's tonight and there was little to no action.
Scenarios took ages also.
I'm not worried tho :eek:

pikeh

Resident Freddy
It seems destro vanquished from T3 (at least), we claimed Ghrond's tonight and there was little to no action.
Scenarios took ages also.
I'm not worried tho :eek:

For the short time I was on this evening destro were still bloody hanging around Avelorn WC waiting for TA pop/quests.

So fecking annoying.

Dvergar

Regular Freddie
Tonight's RvR in Praag was the most spectacular night on KEP ever. We had at least 100 people on each side. Most fun I had in weeks.

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Tonight's RvR in Praag was the most spectacular night on KEP ever. We had at least 100 people on each side. Most fun I had in weeks.

Sounds good. Had the same thing a few nights back in Dragonwake, great fun! :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Lots of fun on Burlock in tier 4 tonight, multiple warbands on both sides fighting over keeps and PQ's. Not a WoW fan myself, have absolutely no interest whatsoever in that raidfest of a job of a game.

Mr_Grumpy

Fledgling Freddie
I's expect the WoW players to move back and start prepping for the expack. Plus blizzard usually do pre expack launch events like they did with TBC so most WoW player probably went back for that .

Weekend coming so ,as per norm on WAR, a tumbleweed time ahead lol. I think all WAR players seem to be pissheads cause weekends are dead round here lol.

gordro

Fledgling Freddie
I pulled the "working from home" card and played a fair bit yesterday "day time" and eveing (untill the wife almost saw the reflection of my screen in the window, close one!!)

During the day there was real oRvR, with people actually engaging the enemy in the field and defending the keeps.

Evening time, I didnt get that long, but saw some big zergs hittign each other.

So the game is getting back to what it could be i think (or everyone has their rubbish gold bags and wants to kill things again)

PS there seems to be a bug on KEP, in that every BW we see as a destro player has the title "Pandemic" instead of a name. Not game breaking though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom