Any one killed the dragon yet?

O

old.mattshanes

no one has on euro servers its only happened once on the us servers. :eek6:

C

Coren

It happened more often on US server afaik, and I think some Albs and Mids on some french server did it aswell already. :)

O

old.mattshanes

nope no one has they got it down by 25% i heard :eek:

O

old.mattshanes

hehe i know a lot of ppl who said he hasnt and i agree coz of the mids only got him down to 5%-10% i dont think any others could manage him atm.

S

Shamarinor

I killed it last week with my scout using a variety of small arms fire and hand to hand techniques...solo of course ;)

C

Coren

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
hehe i know a lot of ppl who said he hasnt and i agree coz of the mids only got him down to 5%-10% i dont think any others could manage him atm.

:rolleyes:

There are servers with stronger realms than Mid/Pryd... And I know noone one one of the english servers killed a dragon yet, but Albs and Mids on a french server did. And I'm not even starting about US servers again. :p

O

old.mattshanes

but then again the avalon server can get 3500 players :eek6:

O

old.Moongoose

The alb/mid dragons have been killed lots of times on the US-servers until the dragons got way stronger in one of the patches.

The hib dragon has never been downed though.

Phaeronkeen <LU>

L

listepik

thats because it has all those trees, for the elves to hug, while it blows them into oblivion.
quite unfair, really :D

C

cHodAX

I fired a few ice elements pets at the Albion dragon, it laughed at me so hard it fell over and died. So I am truly the only person to solo the dragon and from henceforth shall be known as King cHodAX of Albion :p

O

old.seb1024

Originally posted by Shamarinor
I killed it last week with my scout using a variety of small arms fire and hand to hand techniques...solo of course ;)

yeah those gause guns really pack a punch

Users who are viewing this thread