Any old skool Hib/Exc guys on Hib/Boss (US)?

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
If so + you remember me :p send me a tell ingame and i'll hook you up with some stuff and guild invite :D
Got a small guild just starting up, with a few ex Vengeance guys (Booming, Blessem, Avindar).

I also have toons over on Alb if anyone is there too :)

/Xanthianx

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
ps.. anyone know who the flock has my old account now lol?

MegaMaejter

Banned
Playing with Vylette and a few others on Alb / Gareth :eek:.. Aragone and a few other sobs ~

Imo you should start up on mid, hib is zerg realm a la zoyster/outlaw. Could even go alb since its not many 8 mans on there @ euro prime.

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Playing with Vylette and a few others on Alb / Gareth :eek:.. Aragone and a few other sobs ~

Imo you should start up on mid, hib is zerg realm a la zoyster/outlaw. Could even go alb since its not many 8 mans on there @ euro prime.

Been on Alb since August, sucks ass. Hib zerg no longer exists, its Mids.

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Dunno what cluster that is but i made a friar on Gareth, got it up to 36/37 but gave up when i got an open spot in an Avalon group :)
Also a part of why i gave up was that i had noone to play with, plus the people in Clan Cotswold arent my type.

Wyleia

Fledgling Freddie
Xan is gay, dont go hib :)

If anyone is playing Alb/Bossiney cluster (Gareth/Ector/Lamorak) I would be more than happy to help out.

Just look for one of my 2 million chars in game:
http://camelotmonkey.com/s.php?u=vylette

Or ask anyone in Golden Sword of Valor (GSoV) if I am online.

If any of ya'll go to mid and remember Oldnick from Alb/Prydwen <Seven> he is GM of sleeping dragons which is an EU guild so you might wanna look him up too. Got my little hunter in his guild there on mid :)

Right now, the way bossiney stands, alb is the underdog, always plenty of mids/hibs to fight :)

MegaMaejter

Banned
Xan is gay, dont go hib :)

If anyone is playing Alb/Bossiney cluster (Gareth/Ector/Lamorak) I would be more than happy to help out.

Just look for one of my 2 million chars in game:
http://camelotmonkey.com/s.php?u=vylette

Or ask anyone in Golden Sword of Valor (GSoV) if I am online.

If any of ya'll go to mid and remember Oldnick from Alb/Prydwen <Seven> he is GM of sleeping dragons which is an EU guild so you might wanna look him up too. Got my little hunter in his guild there on mid :)

Right now, the way bossiney stands, alb is the underdog, always plenty of mids/hibs to fight :)

Aye V is right. I actually cba to play since there is noone to group with. :l

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom