Any old ASQers wanna talk to an old m8?

L

luin

A familiar voice can be heard echoing through the pennine mountains on windy days....

It is the voice of a former warrior of the realm, now residing in Midgard. The warrior is Luin an ASq infiltrator turned master hunter.
----- - ----- - ----- - ------

Lo fellas (ppl like Bowen, Famiron, cathrine allana, scav etc) been feeling nostalgic and since I cant get my hands on an alb acc and whenever i come to sauv the guards dont recognise me and batter the crap out of me..... so iv come to talk to you here :p

Where were u all for the event in murd the other week?? spent ages lookin for u :)

K

Karnage

Will pass this on to them.

You're slightly before my time of joining ASq :)

K

Karnage

Have left a message on our forums about this post... myabe you'd like to go grab their attention over there on the public section ? :)

ASq

M

Merl

lo there m8y

Think most of us are still about but i know Allana stop playing sometime ago, and a few of us have moved to SS. But as far as i know ASQ is still going strong and most of us can still be found in one form or another, Hope to see you about in RvR and pwn your midy hide ;)

L

leoric

Heya mate :) Might remember me as Baff :) As Merl said though, Allana stopped playing, Famiron been studying alot. Aint seen Scavanger for a while tbh. Bowen still going strong, He got a merc now aswell if you didnt know, Names Dunya :). Nice to hear from and old timer though :D

T

Tilda

Originally posted by luin
Lo fellas (ppl like Bowen, Famiron, cathrine allana, scav etc) been feeling nostalgic and since I cant get my hands on an alb acc and whenever i come to sauv the guards dont recognise me and batter the crap out of me..... so iv come to talk to you here :p

Awwww, i remember the old school crew :D
Allana is currently taking a break from the game
Famiron quit iirc

ello m8, hows life on the other side? :p
nice to hear from you again.

Tilda

B

bowen-asq

Hi matey ,

Nice to hear from you again!!

Now forget the other realm and come to play Alb :D

O

Ocond

I remember you Luin, such a keen Infiltrator :)

ebay yourself an alb account, (EDIT: I didnt say that) shame so much has changed, some for the better, some for worse.

Famiron still plays either as his Pally, or as his nutter wizard :D, still vexxed as ever tho , Allana, as has been said, hasent been seen for ages! Scavenger is on MSN quite frequently, and is the only way I get to speak to him. But familiar faces such as Golendour, Sadrian etc, still play in ASq :) The only one i can think of who has left for sure was old Anthony, he was such a decent bloke!

The rest of the crew play as part of the Shadowlords, due to certain events. names included are

Sohan
Ulac
Merl
Joo
Mcdoom
Rycix/Cyrix [MIA atm]
Solvin
Greeneye
Mohaddyn
Fistulandus
Cathrine
Tepes
Carean
Bluzz

Plus more, whom I can't remember atm.

Anyway, nice to hear from you.

O

Ocond

Aye but he's Missing in action these days :/

He hasnt officially left.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Ocond
I remember you Luin, such a keen Infiltrator :)

The only one i can think of who has left for sure was old Anthony, he was such a decent bloke!

Acctually Anthony was in game the other day :p
And i spoke to him :D

S

Sohan_THC

As you see lots of da old gang is still around :clap:

We should get a reunion party when housing comming in.
a house party :clap:

But is good to see lots of known ppl are around.
That is why i feel home !!! ;)

L

luin

:D

shame tho, it seems many of you are wearing that ugly yellow cloak latly (at least i seem to remember SS being yellow)....

i heard sumthing interesting th other day.... I remember Mistar Moo from ASq, from when i was around. He then moved to Midgard and joined Imperial Army, a guild where i have RL m8s and spent some time, but b4 i migrated, he deleted his 50 zerker and came back to alb and remade Mistar Moo :p

anyways grt to see u again....

I plan to win the lottery tonite so ill Ebay a whole loada accouunts and come visit u all :)

C

Carean Black

buhuuuuu i miss Cyrix :'( i was away for one week and havent seen him since that.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom