any of you still around in EU and wishing to join us in EU Details here!!!

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Hey all peeps from EU dyvet (mean US on title lol)

Im just wondering if any of yu want to join us over in US merlin then please go on www.freewebs.com/kott and go on forum

my guild Knights Of The Templar and is quite active any of yu EU peeps wish to join your very welcome :)

take care

solic Archers

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hi Solic! :)

Long time, no see.. How are things on US? Are the servers still as active as they were 6months ago?

I finally quit daoc and I don't see myself returning(lol, I've said this a thousand times by now)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
my us acc is actually open, its hib merlin, i got bored after 30 mins of playing ;(

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Im well thx

could come to albion US merlin Guardians of avalon still going strong also my guild
Knights Of The Templar would be nice to see some old players over in US.
I see that Prydwen and Excl is nearlly totaly dead which is sad to see as I thought it pick up :(

I was going to come back but as I saw the population was going down when I was about to re sub I thought whats the point soz to say

I hope your all well if any of yu do come to US merlin Albion let me know and I invite you to me guild or Guardians of Avalon will get ya

take care and if you finding it boring over in hib merlin come over to alb hehe quite abit going on over in alb :p

take care
Solic Archers

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
tbh now i have sort off getting ready to retire from DaoC completely now since i have pre-ordered my WAR now so it's all a matter of time :)

so i put it now its been fun playing with you all and had so much fun:)

have fun in all you do and take care:)
:england:

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
downloading the free trial

Hello Solic

Im downloading the free trial atm, any chance of a guild invite and some startup help?

:clap:

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
sure go on www.freewebs.com/kottweb and register at forum and give me a PM and I invite ya

or

the server Im on is Albion Merlin and my char name Solic or sesan-merlin look me up and PM me and sure I give ya an invite your very welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom