Any Northern England Lasses playing?

S

Serbitar

Only decent pint I've ever had in london was when i found a nice 'old man's' pub on the outskirts of the city centre that had old speckled hen on draft </drool> the rest of it all tasted like piss. but alas yes it was still double the price

D

Dwarfdeep

Originally posted by the_smurflord
It wasn't London!

If it was london then it would have been twice the price and still taste like :puke:

So true. Must be the water or something.

E

ele

No i don't live on a farm :(

Besides, if I lived on a farm i'd have to walk further to the pub, so no ta :)

O

old.Nikolas

Just look at them sad eyes (dude on left), London beer just isn't the same...

londonmeet10.jpg

Ofc nothing to do with being blasted and just drinking 2 shnaps shots from teh big stick at our last London meet...

Give busty sexy Yorkshire barmaids imo ;) and err... not gay looking Italian bar men :(

O

old.Nikolas

Actually come to think of it, I think that sad look was more to do with camp Italian bar men and lack of sexy ladies... I would have done anything for a sexy northern lass that weekend :(

T

the_smurflord

There may be something in is, all the girls I've had a crush on in the last few years (3 to be precise, and all amounted to nothing) have all been northen lasses.

E

ele

Well what can I say, might it be that Northern lasses are a lot more down to earth? I dunno, I know damn well I speak my mind, and also know that I don't take myself seriously at all. :D (and I drink pints)

S

Sharma

Nothern lasses >>>> Southern imo.

Mind, Everything else > Essex though. :X

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by ele
Well what can I say, might it be that Northern lasses are a lot more down to earth? I dunno, I know damn well I speak my mind, and also know that I don't take myself seriously at all. :D (and I drink pints)

Must be the pints thing. :great:

N

Nightchill

my gf (north-western to be fair) still plays :) pics on 1st column on nonotheotherleft.com (sig)

P

pez

Originally posted by the_smurflord
There may be something in is, all the girls I've had a crush on in the last few years (3 to be precise, and all amounted to nothing) have all been northen lasses.

could it have been that you were living in the north and probability did the rest?

btw i find northern lasses very intimidating, being a southern gentleman

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by pez
could it have been that you were living in the north and probability did the rest?

btw i find northern lasses very intimidating, being a southern gentleman

Nope just live outside london, have done all my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom