Any news on an SI boat patch yet?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It's been a few days now and no news, can anyone at GOA give an update please? It is stopping me playing one of my main RvR characters so as you can imagine it is a bit annoying to be paying for an account that I can't get proper use out of.

Thanks in advance.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
It's been a few days now and no news, can anyone at GOA give an update please? It is stopping me playing one of my main RvR characters so as you can imagine it is a bit annoying to be paying for an account that I can't get proper use out of.

Thanks in advance.

swim its quicker

:m00:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
scorge said:
swim its quicker

:m00:

Balls to that, the amount of times I die would mean I would have to spend 6 hours a day swimming back to the enemy frontier :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Requiel said:
It's mentioned in the news today.

Not showing an news update on my browser, guess my ISP is using some form of transparent web page caching. Anyway, thanks for the heads up, I will keep refreshing my browser till it appears.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
It's because the Server GMs (I think) write the news, then it gets submitted to their web team to put on the site.

So in this case, Requiel knows it's in the news, but the web team haven't put it up yet.

I think that's the way, anyway.

Darzil

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Darzil said:
It's because the Server GMs (I think) write the news, then it gets submitted to their web team to put on the site.

So in this case, Requiel knows it's in the news, but the web team haven't put it up yet.

I think that's the way, anyway.

Darzil
Close but not quite.
The communications team write the news after asking the GM teams if there's anything we want to submit for it. It then get's written and translated to English and German, then proofread by me (for the English news) and one of the German GMs (for the German news obviously). I'd already proofread the English news when Chodax posted so I knew it was going in.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Not showing an news update on my browser, guess my ISP is using some form of transparent web page caching. Anyway, thanks for the heads up, I will keep refreshing my browser till it appears.
Ctrl + F5, hard refresh :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Xeanor said:
Ctrl + F5, hard refresh :)

Yeah I was trying that, seems my ISP has some screwy setup atm. I am still getting an out of date version using my ADSL provider but my dialup ISP has the lastest version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom