Any news on 1.52

T

the_smurflord

As the last few news bullients have been a little vague about the subject, I was just wondering if there is any news on the progress of 1.51/1.52 for us?

1234Taz

Kemor posted on some thread saying all way going to plan so excpet it on gorre with in a week.

K

Keri

What about 1.53?

<just thought I'd get that one in so all the whiners don't need to :p >

T

the_smurflord

Heh, you beat me to it.
I wasn't whining, just wanted a bit of info that's all. Personally, I think they've been doing a great job recently.

O

old.Kladen

if kemor reads this could you put them special trainers into gorre. because i want to try out my paladin but im on prydwen and not exc :( give us all a chance to test etc

B

Brannor McThife

The "special" trainers was placed there for a specific reason. I doubt they will be there again unless the need arises.

-G

D

DocWolfe

aye the excal only thing is a let down for us prydwen players. s special trainers please!

O

old.Khain

some info would be nice. seems they picked up the ball very well for a while now starting to get that Feeling they they dont give a damn again.

P

Psy|:m00:

Each patch =(ish) one month to translate and roll out, 1.36-1.45 reflected this, so did 1.45-148/49/50... We're getting two patches in one and a PvP server to boot, so 2 months really isn't that bad :)

M

mavericky

I would just like to be kept a bit more upto date on what is happening, the friday weekly news, now seems to be the friday "when I feel like it" news. I dont mind waiting for patches, but I feel regular updates on what is happening with them would be nice.

GOA seemed to be really good with this for a few weeks but now seem to be paying more attention to the events, which, although nice, dont interest me half as much as the latest news on when the new PvP server is going to be set up or when I get my New Uber DD spell :)

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by mavericky
I would just like to be kept a bit more upto date on what is happening, the friday weekly news, now seems to be the friday "when I feel like it" news. I dont mind waiting for patches, but I feel regular updates on what is happening with them would be nice.

Could'nt agree more. Some news each week would make all the difference in the world. I'm not talking about a huge analysis of the company or the game, just some simple things like "yes 1.52 is still scheduled for mid october. we encountered something unexpected during patching though; [insert funny anecdote here] but we are now back on track" ..

G

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by mavericky
...but now seem to be paying more attention to the events...
They are?!? Fek. I guess that's news to me. :p
Please note, that there are completely different divisions in GOA.
There are the translators/testers, and then there is the dedicated Events team (Not us loser NPC volunteers, but people that get paid to write big things).

So the two issues are not related and don't require each other to be fulfilled.

I wouldn't mind knowing about 1.52 myself though.

-G

D

Damon_D

yeah yeah B . what he prob ment was all you see on the news page is news or "background info " on the events. I wont comment on what I meen about the events, wil just make me even more annoyed than i allready am today

S

stable

Well, this may let a few of you down, but for you who haven`t played PvP on the american servers!!!......

if you play the game like me you will be very disappointed, well sure it`s fun the first couple of days but after that a lot of the american plyers gave a damned and returned to normal. I think this will happen at Euro aswell, as for myself, i won`t even try PvP again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom