any news from goa/mythic about lag?

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Drav said:
Havent noticed any lag spikes tonight, even while in emain with Mid rr, so hopefully I guess opentransit is up and running properly again now.

The (limited) time I was running around near Druim Cain and Dun Daga Mids did have a large mass LD where most groups lost half the people in them.
But besides this we didn't have that much "unusual" lagspikes.

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
It was odd. I was in a RvR group in Odins from 19:30 to 21:30 ish cet, and there were not really that many lag spikes, maybe a few if any. Then we moved to HW and had a few lag spikes while roaming and taking Beno back. But when we entered Emain i had lag spikes every 30 seconds or so, and a few from my grp ld'd. I ended up dying in a fight due to a lag spike, so i left it at that.

What i'm thinking about is that we were in odins during the time when mids took all the hib keeps. So if it was only Opentransit related, wouldnt we have had the same amount of lag spikes in odins as people had elsewhere? I'm thinking that its not only OT but also hardware related on the server side.

Maybe its a combination of several things, but there's no doubt in my head, it started after their "server maintenance" that famous thursday some weeks ago.

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
was in contact with my isp today about the lagg... :eek7:

"We can inform em about the problem but its not like they will care" :(

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
funny

"Copyright © 2004, France Télécom & Mythic Entertainment, Inc ; except logos and trademarks by their respective authors"

and they say they can´t do anything about lag from other countrys except france

france telecom and opentransit are basicaly same company

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
let's invade france and take over.. then show em how its done PROPERLY!

omg i sound like some guy with a tache.. but no.. u know what i mean!

bloody amateurs. do it properly or dont do it at all. cant provide the service? dont offer it.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
As far as I've seen, the latency appears to be centred in one of the Opentransit hubs close to our network which means anyone connecting from outside the Northern France area will be routed through that hub.[\QUOTE]

lol so nearly every player who ain't from nothern france getting lag. why don't they get frog telecom to work on this problem?
as its affecting 95% of the gaming community

Vehlin

Loyal Freddie
Behmoth said:
lol so nearly every player who ain't from nothern france getting lag. why don't they get frog telecom to work on this problem?
as its affecting 95% of the gaming community

You ever seen the France during a farmer's port blockade? LOL

GOA: "Fix it!"
OT: "But I'm le tired"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom