Any MLrush going on soon?

Zimzum

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Mids!

Our Apocalipsis' alb toons wont be active anymore, at least as a fg. We have decided to "reroll" at Midgard/Prydwen for many different reasons (lack of enemies at our play time, alb zerg, we got bored of alb chars and so on). We're getting pwlv'ed, templated, etc.. and I was wondering if there will be a MLrush anytime soon.

/cheers!

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Welcome to Midgard. Hope you have fun. :)

Unfortunately, you just missed an ML rush (9-10 days ago) but hopefully another one along soon.

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
I will be running another ml 1 - 9 all day event in approximately 3 weeks time

Zimzum

Fledgling Freddie
I will be running another ml 1 - 9 all day event in approximately 3 weeks time

Thx Kvadi!

and nice to know tolls, we will get the pres done on time then =)

See you around and please keep the information about the MLrush coming! :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to Midgard. Hope you have fun. :)

Unfortunately, you just missed an ML rush (9-10 days ago) but hopefully another one along soon.

Krago come online ffs, i been on my own for like a week!!!!!

pip

Banned
any chance we can just do 8-9 next week or this saturday? after arti raid? make for fun day of pve:)

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
Pip if i have time and we have numbers then yes possibly can do 8 and 9 after arti raid unless the merc camps still need sorting in raum then i will be trying drag bg down there :) will have to see whats happening with that ?

pip

Banned
Pip if i have time and we have numbers then yes possibly can do 8 and 9 after arti raid unless the merc camps still need sorting in raum then i will be trying drag bg down there :) will have to see whats happening with that ?
Nice mate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom